2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks girls and I somehow think a new laptop maybe the answer to me not going nuts, or at least any nuttier than I am because I have just been on FB and it has taken me about an hour for two messages and to look at comments and answer what people have put to my posts.....talk about doing things manually......think I will be going back to quill, ink and blotting paper, even carrier pigeon, messages might get there quicker   !!!! LOL.   Think pretty soon I will be closing the lid on this thing, very gently, and covering her with a blanket and letting her go to sleep for the night  !!! lol,.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, that is funny ... It's amazing though the progress that has been made in this area of technology ... Ave TCP/IP :))) Good luck with your purchase and do it soon ... We don't want you miss a thing! Hugs - Nic

Hey Nic, I've got news for you, the only Ave I know is "Ave Maria" and as for TCP/IP (TCP is a disinfectant for the skin in the UK and it is good for a gargle too !! LOL) please give me a break Nic for I am an OAP who only got her first computer/laptop two year's ago and hit this website which meant it and me, have never been the same again !!!!!!!!! ROFL.

Sylvia - you're lots of fun :)) Thx for the good laugh ... hey, you know that I wanted to say something like "long live the Internet" :)) I have to hurry now ... The yoga class starts in 4 min ... :)) Lots of hugs - Nic. .. Ciaooo :))

Has your computer improved Sylvia??? I hope so :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Aw! Sylvia. I wish you well with the computer. on my laptop, I can't get into this group or the michaelbolton.com&I used the same password. Someone must have hacked into it. Hope all goes well with you there. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks for concern girls but things still the same and think I will have to wait until nephew gets along and looks at again but at least I am pleased I have found a way to get in here even although it is "round the houses" but I have managed it all on my own.....so I am pretty pleased with myself !!! lol.    Really do believe that this problem with internet is possibly something very simple for I did manage to look through some things and in one section final page that came up for me with apparent reason for problem said either: "cable broken or disconnected" and somehow I wouldn't be surprised if disconnected is the reason.....yeah......I have finally managed to disconnect that one brain cell that was still functioning and it is funny because the other night I had a feeling as though something went "plop" in my brain and I hoped and prayed it was a light getting switched on, but...............!!!!     At same time when one has the good looks, stunning figure and personality to "knock the socks off" who needs a brain.....me.....because I haven't got the other three and that is the honest truth and OMG does, it hurt...yeah !!!!!! LOL.    I apologise for being so off topic and I am glad this thread is nearly at an end for I am sure if it wasn't I would be hearing that gangplank being pulled out again !!! LOL    Hope you have it in good working order for next year Robin MD because I am pretty sure it will be needed because I plan on staying around and I ain't changing the habits of a lifetime so I will be remaining:  "your wee Scottish pain in the ******************"  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL 

See you all in 2013 and only two days to go and I will be able to take a good swig out of that ouzo bottle......yipeeeeeeee !!! LOL.

Hi Sylvia, I know nothing about computers, but it seems to me that if you were disconnected, you wouldn’t have access to anything internet-related. The important thing is you did find a way to get here. As far as your attributes go, my goodness, are you saying you’ve been lying to me for 2 years? Lol I’ll say that you certainly compensate with personality and enthusiasm Sylvia, God bless you girl! Lol We’ve certainly appreciated your contributions to this thread and will look forward to more in 2013. :D Break a leg with your computer and tell John we depend on him! ;D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie and where the disconnected came up was when I was searching through reasons why my shortcut into internet wasn't working for it is that and everything else I have on my main page that doesn't work and I have to go into my start up section and locate internet and get on through that but I also have no direct access through e-mail notifications to anywhere, either here or FB, so I have to come into MB's, go to section then locate thread and look for comment that has been put in and that was why I said if people place comments other than on the last page I wasn't going to go through pages looking for their comments so I apologized, in advance, if any were directed at me but not on last page because I wouldn't be answering as too time consuming to look through.   My other problem with laptop which has been slightly ongoing for a little while now is totally different in that it is failing to start .   It has its own repair program which you get taken into and if that fails it takes you to a Microsoft program to try and repair but only trouble is when it repairs itself it takes you back to a point in time when the start up worked so if you have deleted a program that was added which you think may be contributing to that problem that has reappeared and then up pops the same problem;  it won't start.....it is a case of getting over that hurdle or you are constantly caught in a catch 22 situation and of course there maybe some other program that has been added that we just haven't caught yet but really I am pretty sure things will work out ....maybe take a little bit of time but we'll get there !! :)

Hey Sylvia, sounds like  a daunting E-maze you have to go through. I've had similar problems in the past, added to Jaws glitches so I feel your pain. Again, good luck, hope your nephew can fix it. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Where we would be with no Scottish speak and our Wee One???? Well....wee would be less confused.....ROFL!!!! I mean...I would be!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Robin in Ca, if you're having problems with different sites and someone did hack into your profile, all you need to do is change your password, isn't it? Good luck with that sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service