2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Juliet, were you able to go to this concert in Jersey? Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

As there has been the talk on here again about the concert in Jersey I have found the link that gives information on the sale of tickets and shows that the concert is due to take place on 17th March and it was Chloe Morrison who reported that she had tickets and she has said that once the show has taken place she will come into the thread and give her review but Gail said she was advised not too advertise the show because it was exclusive as though thought to be a private function.

http://www.gbgmagazine.co.uk/gbg-readers-offer-see-michael-bolton-p...

Sylvia.     Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Everyone, Sorry if I'm in the wrong spot here but when I wanted to go below Robin's message, it wouldn't let me write so, anyway, I had the concert--my first one 8/12/92. Transportation was the pits from pardon me (hell) & back. Michael's concert was awesome. I don't have a setlist but I was wowed by him, that's for sure. My friend Jane was even more excited than I was but after the concert, I was hooked. My seats weren't the best but what the heck, I was there. My sister & my friend & my friend's X were together. My sister & I agreed that we loved the way he said the word "you." Whatever, right. When Michael mentioned his new CD Timeless the Classics, we were hoping he'd do To Love Somebody but he did Since I Fell for you. Our driver came during WAMLAW. The nerve, right but we had to leave during that & he got a ticket for being parked where he was or something. We didn't have to pay. It was awful. The first driver told us at first he couldn't take us as planned as he had to go to NC but then, we got a 2nd driver so, when the first driver came back from NC to take us to the show, what a predicament. What do you do? We opted to go with the first driver but the second one got mad. At least he had a 12-hour warning so, what do you do. You go to the show, have fun, & get totally boltonized & forever on that cloud 9 for 19 & a half years. Though I don't have a setlist, he was totally awesome. Boltonnut from L. A. CA 

Think you didn't get your post in after Robin's is because it had run out of "replies" you would have had to have gone further back up to have had a reply so that it dropped in after Robin MD's comment but it is perfectly fine where it is Robin CA !! :)

Now I have got to say that I don't know if you meant that to be funny or not but you certainly have had me laughing tonight and I wonder if those two drivers ever recovered properly and all I can say is I am glad a third one never turned up for the word fiasco comes to mind but apart from it all I am so glad you had a good show and were truly Boltonized.....thanks for sharing Robin CA !!! :)

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes Robin at times there are no reply buttons under certain posts, not just for you but for us too, so dropping it in where you did is just fine..Thanks for posts\ing. Where was the concert you were talking about? Sounds like your transportation sucked but so glad you enjoyed the show.  You are an old pro now at getting to and from concerts!! You had it down pat back here back when we were going to some of the same ones!!

MB's voice does that to you the first time.. I know exactly what you mean!!! An amazing journey and we are all still going on that amazing ride with Michael and wherever his music takes us!!!

Robin in MD:)

I tell you. I could try to get the setlist though. But anyway, Yeah, David was ticked off &held a grudge. he even said, "I don't know about your blind people. All you do is take advantage." I clipped back & said, "Yeah, well, I'd rather be blind than to be an alcoholic like you. At least my mind works even if my eyes don't." I know. I shouldn't have saidit but he held that incident on us for eons. His problem. Not mine. He was angry because his friend didn't make the $100 but considering the gentleman who drove back, yeah, drove back from North Carolina & it took him 8 hours, did his commitment by taking us & going back to NC, he deserved the payment though I am sorry he got a ticket for wrong parking or something. We offered to help pay but he didn't want us to. So, David, well, he can..........Didn't even meet the second driver so, yeah, it was one heck of a situation but we got to see MB. Ok folks, what about your first MB adventure. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA :)

Thanks Sylvia for more info on the NJ event. I hope a few of the members attend and we get some fun reviews afterwards and some pictures...

Thanks for the additional info.

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin MD don't be causing a storm on here for it is not NJ, New Jersey, it is Jersey in the Channel Islands and is in fact being held in the town of St. Helier the capital of Jersey.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I know it's not here in the USA Sylvia.. I never said that, just glad to see more info and if BB's over in that part of the world can attend and post that would be great. I know it's not held here in the USA.

Thanks

Robin in MD :)

Robin:

Sounds like it was a great show!  Shame the transportation was such a problem.  Well, something you'll always remember!  Where was the concert held?  You were living in the east then?

Great review!  Thanks!

Diane

I lived in Baltimore Maryland at the time & it was at the Capital Center near D. C. Robin in M. D. can correct me of its locality. Yeah, the show was awesome despite getting there. Wow! I remember going to work the next day. That I shouldn't have done because, I went to a meeting in a room with no air conditioning & I started dozing. Of course, I got teased. Those were the WILD days of WAMLAW & Georgia. Woo Hoo. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Oh wow I remember the Capital Center..Remember US Air Arena-that was torn down years ago.. That was one place I saw MB too back in 1994.

Thanks for sharing Robin..

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service