2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love being on this Bolton cloud 9&I've been on it since 8/12/91& even earlier. :) It's neat reading the emails, hearing the voice & meeting up with folks. Sylvie from Canada & I started emailing & corresponding by tape in 2001 & we met. Robin from M. D. & I met in 99, I think. It's just neat meeting BB'S. Kathy R. & I met 2/14/11. I could go on & on. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I still play that Lottery Robin CA and I still dream too and who knows....one day ?????? LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for sharing that Lee..Yes this is a fun place to share and remember..It's fun reliving it all over again..LOL  The shows go so fast when they are happening and before you know it the lights are down for the final time..The clouds come and lift us up when we need them when real life takes a negative turn.. MB and his concerts and music have helped me thru the hard times as well.

I do wish all of us more shows this year and Sylvia you need to get to one to enjoy MB in person this year!!!!  I hope you take a few pictures..just a few!!! :)  I love seeing them all. I don't video as some of you see my head bobbing on some of the ones posted in the past, I cannot sit still. I chair dance and only pause to take the pics..Thought about it on a slow one before but tend to want to take the pics...I could not sit still very long to video I know.....LOL Just me I guess.

So I enjoy all the stuff you guys bring on here and hope to see a whole lot this year and the years to come!!!

Robin in MD:)

Well, Sylvia & everyone, when I win that lotto (have to play it first), I'll do the whole USA tour. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Lee, I love you girlfriend!!! We did have an amazing time its a time I will never forget!! The 2nd of many more although June is a and meeting him and talking to him was really a never come of the cloud experience and so glad we did it together! Its wonderful meeting new BBs alomg the way. I know I haven' t been one talking to all of u much but things have been really crazy at home and school ! But I do sneak on and check in on everyone! Sometimes it makes me smile!! Greatful for all of you! And Lee what can I say !!!! Love ya Eileen!xxx

Lee:

Ahh, there is nothing like a Michael Bolton concert!  I couldn't agree with you more.  It was so nice to read your fabulous review.  A wonderful way to bring back all those memories of Atlantic City and Chester.  I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and spending some time with you at two stages in two nights!  It was great to be able to chat a bit with each other and also with Michael Lington.  My hubby is willing to go to more concerts and be the official BB photographer!  You had very nice things to say about the forum and the friends on here.  You are one of us, Lee!  A true MB fan!  Think of the fun we could have if we could all be at one concert together!  How would Michael react to that?!  LOL!  I'm sorry you couldn't see my pictures.  I thought we had that all figured out!  Ugh!  If you don't mind, check again.  I evidently had them blocked, but they should be okay now. 

Hoping to see you again soon...

Diane

Caro. I understand pricey air fair. You'll see Michael soon, I feel & it's not the amount of times, it's the times we get to see him. I don't think I've seen you up here so, welcome & if you have been up here, i still say welcome. Where are you from? Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin R, Caro's been around for a good while, but changed profiles at least twice, she's from Reunion Island. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

Thanks Sylvie for letting me know about Caro. Pardon my ignorance but where is Reunion island? Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Reunion Island Robin CA is in the Indian Ocean and it is part of the Mascarene Islands and it is an overseas region that belongs to France!!    It is also considered to be one of the most beautiful islands in the world.....so when that Lottery comes up are we all going to visit Caro......will we have that private concert on the Island of Reunion ????? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia for telling me where Reunion Island is. I'm not good with geography so, thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

No problem Robin CA !! :)     Sylvia.  YWSF

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service