2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am just in here and saw Sylvie's question and then the answer and following responses and doesn't everybody agree that the resemblance is uncanny....that tiny waist and those shapely legs BUT maybe I should add Betty has got a big head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Pilar!!! Sounds like a great run in Australia and I hope Dianna gets to see most or all of them and comes back to post on her reviews!!! Can't wait :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for posting, Pilar!  That's great news for those attending the shows in Australia.  Promises to be wonderful...

Diane

Thanks Pilar, He was hoping to get her for the tour there!!  Everyone in Australia-you are in for an amazing performance. She rocked it in CT last June...I love Orianthi!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Joy, the word is Icon that I couldn't think of. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Aw. Yeah, We're all excited for Dianna's review of any of the shows in Australia. Tiny waist? is it Betty Boop you all are saying has a small waist or what? I wish I knew what that was like having a tiny waist. :) Anyway, Before we know it, the gal(s) from Australia will come out here with their reviews. I'm ready. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yes Robin, CA it is wee Betty that has the tiny waist.....like you it certainly isn't me !!! LOL     Sylvia   YWSF

Thanks Sylvia. Yeah, Scarlet too. She's unreal though 19 inch waist? Wow! Anyway, The Australians have several weeks to go. Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Robin from Ca, I just wanted to let you know that Dianna posted on another thread that she has about 6 weeks to go: 41 days to be exact! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

That's about right Sylvie for Dianna--41 more days. Woo Hoo. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Thanks for that article Pilar and so pleased for Dianna as those concerts are just getting better and better sounding !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Have seen, over in FB in Jersey Telecommunications page, a reply to a question concerning the concert which was due to be held in Jersey on Saturday, 17th March, and it says that the date has been changed and it will now take place in the summer with the date still to be arranged.   I did also see a post saying that it is thought Michael will also do a concert in Guernsey at the same time as the proposed Jersey show.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service