2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail for finding and posting and wouldn't that be great news for our Aussie friends if he is successful in getting Delta and  Orianthi on the tour as well !! :)

Thanks again Gail !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

GREAT article Gail.. Thanks..I hope since both Delta and Orianthi are from Australia that their schedules permit them to perform with Michael in their own country!!!!! They totally rocked out in CT last June with him didn't they!!!!! Wow!!!

Excited to see MB in 2 weeks!Still praying the mild winter weather holds thru that weekend!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Thank you Gail, for posting this wonderful article. Looking forward to hearing everyones reviews this year. Hoping that Ashley and Tom will post soon and that Ashley enjoyed her Birthday with Michael!!

Take Care, and stay warm this winter. Here in Indianapolis already snow and freezing...

His Girlfriend for Life,

Kellie

Thanks Gail!!!!!

Hi, Gail

Thanks for sharing !!!

Take care

Mariu

Thanks a million Pilar for those links and especially the one to that first picture - wow !!!!!! :))))))    On your link into the magazine is the only mention of Michael in the section where, if you type "The Dream Gala - Michael Bolton" in the search box, it gives you the link into the article where it says about him appearing at the Gala or is there something else in the magazine to look for ????

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Nice pics Pilar, thanks for sharing the links here... I know that car auction is a major event every year..I've seen some of it on TV.. MB probably had fun looking at all the cool cars as well as being a part of the charity event!!! LOL

Thanks for posting, he looks mighty fine in the pics, love his hair right now..

Robin in MD :)

Ummmm. No, but as the photos say that they were taken for that magazine, I thought that maybe it would include more tomorrow, or in the next issue... just to be on alert!!!! ;-)

Went back into your link Pilar and all the photos from the event are through and there is an album displayed now on the home page.   There are two other photos of Michael that are different from the ones you have the links to and they are more distant where you can see more of the stage but I was most disappointed he wasn't all dressed in red, white and denim .....spoilsport !! lol    In actual fact a lot didn't seem to have bothered much about the "dress code"  at all and I suppose Michael did have on the "denim" !!!!! LOL.

Thanks again for links Pilar !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi. It would be totally awesome if Delta&Orianthi did some concerts with MB in Australia. Wow! I've heard Delta sing with MB. I think I'm right it was her in Vega   Awesome about the photos in AZ. Can't wait to read reviews providing I'm able to come back on here. It's oh! so! UNPREDICTABLE. Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi everyone. Hope I'm not repeating. This thing is being a bear but Hope Delta&Orianthi do get to perform with MB there in Australia. I think it was Delta who sang with MB in Vegas&she was awesome. Awesome Pilar put the photos up from AZ'S concert. Can't wait to hear the reviews from the concert providing I'm able to come up here. This is so UNPREDICTABLE. Boltonnut from L. A. CAH

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service