2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome Michael's going to be performing in Iowa 6/2. Those that are going reviews, please? it's been really quiet here. Too quiet. :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Eileen,

So happy for you and Lee!!! Wish I was going with you guys....but since Robin R. asked I really can't go to any MB shows until after my daughter's wedding. Every penny has to be saved! Now if he does have a book signing in NY that's different, it won't cost much to do that. And a chance to actually meet Michael close up for a minute, that I have to do for sure!!

Hugs from New Jersey......

Joy

Hey Joy, I wish you and all of us good luck with the book signing, only about 8 1/2 months to go! :D Take care sweetie and best to you and your family. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Not to pull a negatory here, but I'm not counting chickens before they're hatched. I've worked in the working world to know nothing starts on time but I'm keeping everything crossed for 11/13/12. Not 11/12/13? :D Just joking around with numbers. Think of the sequence 11/12/13/ :D but we want 11/13/12/ :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA Let me stop being silly.

I understand Joy not being able to go to concerts because of your daughter's wedding. But yeah, book signings aren't as expensive to go to. Though the closest one I went to was in D. C. when I lived in MD. I also went to one in NY--CD signings that is with "Vintage." That was totally awesome. I couldn't go to the one in Philly as my sister was relocating to CA that following Wednesday & wanted to be with her as much as I could & I know Michael would have understood. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Joy, YES any kind of signing opportunities are always fun..I agree with you. I also understand about the wedding..We can cross fingers and hope he does a book signing tour!!!! :)

Robin in MD :)

Yes it has been too quiet. I am looking forward to a bunch of reviews from around the world in 2012!!!!!!!

I for one am definitely hoping for a book signing tour!!! A great fun freebie and chance to chat with Michael :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That too Kathy!!!! :)

I'm ready for a chance to chat with MB during a book signing. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yes, I am keeping my fingers crossed for a book signing in NJ or NY, I can do that for sure. 

Joy

Pic of a cute little girl crossing

both fingers and holding her

eyes closed as if to be saying

"Please, please, please....."

I remember going to the CD signing in DC & went in line a 2nd time. I would have done it a 3rd time too. :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA Couldn't do it in NY.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service