2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dianna,
It's YOUR opinion and you are entitled to it! We all have our favorites as far as duet singers to join Michael and favorite songs etc. Just as long as we all agree that Michael is our favorite we'll all get along just fine!!
And if we didn't love the man, we wouldn't be here right?

And I get what you mean about the "personal" type of concert.  My favorite is with just Michael and the band and me in the front row or better going up to the stage with my BB's!  That's heaven!! 
Joy

Hejre! Here! Joy. I agree. Nothing like MB, band, BB'S&going up to the stage. Let's raise a glass to that. I'm having iced tea. :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sometimes all we need is Michael singing right Dianna? LOL This is your review and thank you for all your comments!!! Glad you are able to see more than one concert !!! Thanks for sharing :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Dianna:

Thank you so much for your review!  So glad Michael's concert was able to take you away from your worries for a little while.  (Hoping all is well with the grandchildren!)  Oh, I would love to hear Go The Distance in concert... lucky you!  Michael does a wonderful job with Pride In the Name of Love.  Love it!  Maybe your daughters will turn into big fans one day!  How exciting that you get to go to another concert again soon!  Enjoy the next concert and your time with just hubby!

Keep smiling...

Diane

Dianne, enjoy your up & coming concerts & I know you'll come back with reviews. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Thanks sooo much, Diana!!! Great review and photo in spite of the seats! Love that moment you say with the photos and the "idiot", hahahahhaha.

Pilar

Ok the next concert on MB's Australian tour is on Tuesday night 4/17/2012 at  Riverside Theatre - Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, WEST AUSTRALIA.

Looking forward to some more reviews from the BB's in Australia!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thank you so much Diana, for posting your review. I enjoyed reading it!

Here is also an article and some pics:

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2012/04/16/407945_music.html

Eva

Hey Eva, it sounds more like an advertizement for the Jupiter Theater, but I love that they associate Michael with Tony Bennett! :D Thank you for posting it sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Eva for the interview. It is nice to see Michael receive such positive reviews!!! Good job Michael!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for the link EvaM.....great article and great photos !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

We all go through trials & tribulations & I find that laughter & music are the best medications ever. I read an article about an older man who was nonverbal & the nurses there in the nursing home he was in put an iPod & headset on him with his favorite music & he started singing so, yeah! music &laughter are the best medications. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA Everyone enjoy the shows & I'll come back to a bunch of reviews. Yee hey! yahoo. :D a

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service