2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok as Kellie posted above the next show on the USA tour is May 30, 2012 at The Palladium at the Carmel Center for Performing Arts, Carmel, IN.

To all those attending, have a great time..

Robin in MD:)

Hi Kelly, have fun & reviews, Please? thanks!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait. Boltonnut from L. A. CAH

Ok ladies...here we go...Kellie promises a review!!! YIPPEE!!! Kellie have an absolute great time and try your best to get to the stage at the "right time"...LOL PLEASE post your review after you recover a bit Kellie...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you all for wishing me a fun time, and I will start by saying it was a fabulous show!

Here is the set list of songs, that was handed to me after the concert. The order was a little changed I think.

Opening song was the Hercules song, Go The Distance, Then Michael came out. WOW he is looking ever so Fine!

Wearing a Black Blazer and Jeans. Ice Please!

Soul Provider

Love Is Everything

To Love Somebody

Dock Of The Bay

Said I Loved You

Hope It's Too Late

You Don't Know Me

Sweet Home Chicago

Can't Take That

That's Life

To Make You Feel My Love-Kelly

How Am I Supposed To Live-Kelly

The Prayer

Medley- We're Not Making Love Anymore

I Found Someone

Forever

Nessun Dorma

You and I

When A Man

How Can We Be Lovers

Steel Bars

Time Love and Tenderness

I did get video's of a few songs and will post them when my Brother has time to help me put them here.

The Piano player came outside and talked with about 11 of us waiting for Michael to come out and I got his Autograph on the Gems CD :D Thank you Brian.

Sorry BB's but I will have to give my total review later, when time permits.

Kellie

Hey Kellie, thanks a lot for stopping by and giving us the setlist! So does that mean Michael didn’t do any encores that time? Just wondering. Well at least, you got “Hope it’s too late”, which you may not have heard live before. Our Michael is really keeping the new album secret, isn’t he? Well I’m happy for you that Brian signed your CD, everybody says how nice he is. We’ll all look forward to your review and videos! Take care Kellie and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Kelly, thanks for your review & we'll be waiting anxiously for more. :D Awesome meeting the piano player. Was there an oncour? Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Can't place Can't take this & forever songs. Sorry. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Hey Robin in CA, "Can't take that..." is the instrumental version of "Can't take that away from me" the band plays while Michael changes and "Forever" is the song Michael wrote for Kiss. I think Dianna mentionned in Australia that Kelly Levesque was including it in the medley of MB written songs, just like Janis Liebhart used to do in 2000-2001. Hope that clears that up. Take care girl and good night! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

I was thinking of forever by Kiss. Oh, the instrumental song. Thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Thanks do much Kellie for your pre-review...lol...I love that!!! Sure sounds like a great song list and beautiful duets also!! So glad to hear you had a great time and can't wait for the rest of the details!! Get some rest and come back with your complete review Kellie. We will wait for you :))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sorry It has taken me a while to get back to you all, I know you have been waiting for the videos so here is the Direct Link to my album on photobucket,[URL= http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/K  Enjoy, and there was an ancore, but I need help remembering the name of it, Michael dedicated it to the War Heros,fittingly as the Memorial holiday was the prior weekend. Michael was in very good spirits in Indy and had the audience laughing as he was poking fun by saying there were people strategically placed throughout the room that would be saying nice things or not so nice things, and later a woman yelled out Michael you have a nice butt, and he said what? She yelled it again and he said what? So she yelled it even louder and he said "I heard you the first time" LOL Then Michael said see I told you we had people strategically in here. The sweetest thing was when a little girl about 4 years old yelled out I love you Michael. Michael walked over to her and said Oh my youngest fan ever is here tonight, and asked her what her name was. Throughout the show she repeatedly told Michael she loved him! In one of the videos I took you can see that Michael came over to me and gave a wave. When Micheal took off his Jacket another woman yelled out to Michael to take off his shirt too, he kindly replyed to her that it wasn't that kind of show, and again said see what I mean about the people being strategically placed. Michael also said at the begining of the show that even though most Venues don't allow photography he didn't mind and that we could take as many pictures as we liked as long as we got their good side! LOL All in all I really had a great time but so wished that I could have been able to talk to him again. The couple sitting next to me had season tickects to the Venue and were going back stage after the Concert and asked me if I wanted to go in with them, I tried but to no avail. Anywho I hope you all like what I have on photobucket and please feel free to comment! Take care everyone and hope you all get a chance to attend this Tour. Wait a minute, something is not right, I tried the direct link and it says page not found, Now I don't know what to do, can someone help me, some of you know that I am clueless when it comes to computers LOL My user name is Kellie07_2009 if that helps.

His Girlfriend for Life,

Kellie

Thanks a million for your review Kellie and for the fun about MB and his banter.....sounds as though he was on complete form and thoroughly enjoying himself !! :)   The little girl you are talking about was called Breanna and she was in fact 3 years old and she was at the show with her Grandmother, Alisa, who came in and gave us a review of what Breanna got up to as far as shouting out to MB on the thread "How Did You Come To Know Michael", or whatever it is called and she also posted a picture of Kelly with Breanna....it was a lovely story and seemingly she carries her chapstick with her but believes it is lipstick and Michael asked her what her name was and she said "lipstick" ......sounds a truly wonderful night was had by everyone and so glad you enjoyed Kellie and will now venture into your pictures !! :)

Don't understand what problem you have come up against in talking about "direct link"....not sure ????

Here by the way is the picture of Kelly with Breanna.....why shouldn't it be on here seeing it was taken at a Michael concert and Kelly is his duet partner ........

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

P.S.   Just tried to pop into your link to see pictures but it has come up with "page not found" ....was it a problem with your link that you were talking about ??? 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service