2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all, My pictures from Bethlehem are up in the gallery.. I hope you all like them.. Feel free to save and keep for your own fun if you want to. Just please give me photo credit.. I enjoy taking them.

Robin in MD :)

Hi Robin,

Beautiful photos!!! Great review I enjoyed reading it!!  That phone moment!! how sweet is that!! :-)

Thanks again Robin, Have a great weekend!

Nicolette xx

Oh Robin what a fantastic set of pictures and thanks so, so much for sharing them !!! :)     Difficult from that lot to pick the best for each and everyone that came up I thought deserved that title and then up popped another to claim it but I must say the two you have captured of MB on the phone during that CALL .....they are BOTH priceless (true, serious meaning of word) !!! :)

Thanks again Robin.....great photos !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, glad you like them.. I had fun taking them, had to lighten a few on the computer and get rid of a bit of red eye in some, oh I took a bunch of bad ones too, was not easy with the lighting at this venue but got some to keep after all..Yes the ones on the phone are so cool, great to remember that all by..Especially for the ladies that asked and their sister Kelly who he talked to. I was hoping a youtube video would surface, but nothing so far..

Glad you like the pics!

Robin in MD :)

Yeah, that would have bveen awesome a youtube clip for the 2 girls with Michael. I'm glad for the girls but especially for their ailing sister. As I said, the best medicine she could ever receive & what a heavy doseage to boot. :)))))) boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Your photos are superb Robin!! What a great night for Michael also to have soooooo many dedicated fans who came to support him!!! Sounds like a fan vip section in the first couple of rows!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

More like old home week!!! :) Yes alot of us that are regulars in the area were in the 1st and 2nd rows. Thank you to the pre-sale!! :) Was fun.

Robin in MD:)

Awesome about all the photos being shown. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Thanks Sylvia :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi, Wee One, I am enjoying your keeping us updated with everything, keep up the good work.
Kathy in Tulsa

Thanks Kathy T .....I just like to share !!! LOL    Playing catch up today as family has all gone so will drop you PM soon - okay ??? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the little article and photos Sylvia!!

Nicolette xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service