I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Katia and can't make much out even when blown up but you can see that shirt and tie and boy does it look good !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Woo Hot flash Michael dressed up. Yum. I listened to the interview in Scotland&loved it. Wow! I loved the 2 interviewers but LOVE THE INTERVIEWEE. :)))))))))) Thanks for all pictures, interviews, & phots girls.

HI ALL!  THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LINKS AND PHOTOS  I WAS ABLE TO ACCESS SYLVIA'S LINK FOR LOOSE WOMEN AND HAVE "CAPTURED" MICHAEL'S INTERVIEW  I HOPE IT WORKS FOR EVERYONE

http://s289.photobucket.com/user/BOLTONLIVE/media/dwhelper-scap-8_a...

BECAUSE I "CAPTURED" IT THE VIDEO QUALITY IS NOT GOOD BUT THE AUDIO IS GOOD

GLORIA

Thanks a lot , Gloria, for the vidéo, it's great

have a good day

katia

Thanks Gloria, I cannot get it all to play, keeps buffering about mid way both on my phone and both computers here and does not resume.. .Will try again later.. I'd like to see all of it and appreciate what you did so it would work here.

Robin in MD :)

OMG Gloria fantastic !!! :)   So, so pleased you managed to do that for I always hate sitting here watching Michael on these programmes and knowing that, in all probablity, none of you are going to see them so, truly, thanks a million for doing that Gloria !!! :)   

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for all of these great photos, Katia.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

bonjour Kathryn,

With great pleasure , have a good day

katia

Hi all,
Got my book signing photos up from Jan. 29th!  Didn't take long as there is less than 10 pics!
It was very hard to get many photos at this signing, annoying for sure! But I kept taking them anyway!
Hope you enjoy......
Joy
NJ

Great set of photos Joy and thanks for putting them up and think they are super for Michael has been caught in pensive, serious and down right hilarious mood....lovely !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

You are very welcome, hope you enjoyed them. I sure does make you wonder what was being said to him doesn't it?

Joy ;)

NJ

Thanks Joy..I've enjoyed seeing them..

Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service