I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not the longevity of how long or short we've been fans&it's not the amount of shows we've been to, but it's the good times we have & being with Michael&friends. It's just so tally awesome being out here. Love hearing everyone's reviews&stories. :)

I was in Tucson back in 86&it was hot & hotter in Phoenix but the plus is is that there's not muchumidity like in MD&MS. I used to live in MD. I've been known to see Michael from MD, to CA MD, VA, PA, CT, NY, NJ, TN, SC, Can I name more States? I'm not trying to brag. I understand the travel. Yeah, & GA.

Congrats on the great seats Sandy!!!! You will definitely get to the stage from them!!! LOL Have fun!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I missed the talk due to the unfortunately interruption but fortunaely, I got it 3/13/13.

Just found this on YouTube.  I don't think anyone has posted it yet, but I could be wrong.  So sorry if it's a duplicate, but I didn't see it on here yet.

Joy ;)

NJ

Michael Bolton Not Slowing Down - YouTube

ET CANADA SHOW

Published on Apr 12, 2013           

Most people slow down when they turn 60, but not Michael Bolton. For his 60th birthday he's performing in Pennsylvannia, he's got a new book out about his life and he's just released a new tribute to Motown album.

Thank you Joy.

Thanks Joy, and loved the video clips in this interview, great find. Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks Joy  !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Joy. LOVE THE OLD FOOTAGE. That's how I remember MB when I first went to concerts!!!! All the ladies from back in the day backing him up, Wow!!!! Nice ET Canada interview.. I've not seen this before either.

Thanks for posting!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Joy, thanks for posting this sweetie! I had done a report on this interview when it aired, but the video is newly posted so thanks for posting the link, much appreciated. Take care Joy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi all,
Yes, I thought it was newly posted online, because the TV host spoke like it was done on MB's birthday, so I knew it was from Feb. They did have good footage of the old days, not the typical stuff we have been seeing on the East Coast shows. And I just love when she says, "Well, after forty years......he's never been hotter!!"
Yep, we all know that!!
Joy ;)
NJ

Thanks Joy. I'd rather hear it once or twice than not @ all. It's all good.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service