I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the links, Sylvie

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hi everyone, here's the Hello magazine article from Canada, enjoy! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Bonjour Sylvie,

Merci beaucoup pour l'article, fais attention à toi et passe une merveilleuse semaine

gros bisous

katia

Thanks for the article Sylvie !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvie,

About his being a grandfather is such a cute statement. This is one of my favorite photos of MB. I love all of them in the 2010 Tour Book. Thanks for posting this, Sylvie.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks Sylvie! I enjoyed reading this one..

Robin in MD :)

Yes, it was a good article.

Hi all, you're all very welcome. I didn't know about the picture, can someone describe it please? I'd appreciate it. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

Hi Sylvie and the picture that goes along with article of Michael is a very, very sexy photo of him and is one that his admin used to use all the time when they were publishing announcements about his concert schedule and I wish they still did use it.....they changed that photo recently .....spoilsports because the one they are using now is a lovely photo and comes from the shoot of the cover for OWOL ...BUT...I liked old one !!! lol.   Right back onto photo and it is of Michael standing tall although in magazine photo you only see from above his knees but he is standing with his arms folded and left leg is slightly forward and to side;  he is looking straight at camera and has mouth open as though at the start of huge smile and he has on what looks like a grey t-shirt but you can only see small bit at hem, round cuffs and slight bit at neck because on top of that he has on a black hoodie and he also has on the regulation denims but they are grey:  they also have worn patches along with the "regulation" holes and the whole outfit, stance and expression on face makes you want to grab him or, at least, it does me !!!! LOL.   Mind you when do I not want to grab him ..... that would be an easier question to answer !!!!! LOL.

Hope that helps to make you see it a little clearer and too it is a large version of the picture they have used as it runs down the whole side of the article for it is not some little photo stuck in a box in a corner it takes up half of the page at least !!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Wow, thanks a lot Sylvia: that started my day with a smile! XD Take care Sylvia, much appreciated. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Sylvie glad you liked my description and I have just been in the "Tour" main section here to pick up information for my page on FB and have a guess what.....got something wrong again.....admin still use that picture on here for MB's concert schedule it is over on FB when they put out the announcements that they have changed picture.    I am away back to sleep !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi all, I was scanning YouTube for Michael’s duet on the Latin Songwriters Hall of Fame gala and didn’t find the duet, but here’s the solo version from Hernaldo Zúñiga, in case you’d like to hear it as a preview: sounds promising! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie qc Canada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoUhFU0N2p4

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service