I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin R. and Kathy R. so glad you are okay around the fire zone up that way.

Have a lovely time at the wedding, Kathy.

Hugs

Kathy T. :-)

Glad to hear everything okay Kathy and had heard on news that a dampness had now come into area which was helping along with fact that winds had dropped so just to hope it continues like that till they get the last ember squashed and out !!!

Great to hear too about Ryan and you know I hope all goes well with him and his job along with his move and you make sure you and Bob have a nice little break !! :)  Take care and see you back soon you lurker you !!!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Gosh Kathy& Bob. My nephew's wife used to live in Mountain view. I wish your nephew well in his marriage. Aw! Have fun. Off topic here girls. 

Hi all!
I just helped Kathy R. (Tulsa OK) get an autographed copy of The Soul of It All.  I emailed the book store where I went for my book signing to ask.  And yes, they had 2 signed copies left! So I am putting it out here that one is available.  Info below, you can call or email the store.  They will ship to the US for the price below.  I don't know if they will do it outside of the US, you'd have to ask.  Hope I can help someone, you will get it cheaper than looking on ebay.
Also interesting note, on the website it says Soul of It All will be released as a paper book on 9/1/2013!
Their price $15.00
Joy ;)
NJ
Books and Greetings
Northvale Square Shopping Center
271 Livingston Street
Northvale, NJ 07647
201-784-2665
Call or email Michelle. She told me $36.74 would be the total with tax and shipping for one book anywhere in the US.

Great for Kathy R!! Nice of you to check it out for her Joy...Some of the other stores may have some left too if people want them.

Robin in MD:)

Yes, Robin so true.  So anyone else still looking for a signed copy-don't give up! Call or email all the locations where MB had book signings, maybe they will still have some.  And you know they are authentic!

Joy ;)

NJ

A big thank you to you too, Joy, here on the site as well. I never thought about bookstores MB had done signings at having extra autographed books and I am so grateful for your letting me know about it. I know the other one will not last long either. Thanks again!!!
Hugs,

Kathy,

You Are Welcome My Friend Tumblr gif

Joy ;)

NJ

Love the icon, Joy, you are a dear, thanks with a big hug to you!!

Kathy T. ;-)

That's nheat what you did Joy for kathy. Where does Ellen's show take place? New York, L. A. or where?

Hi Robin R,

Ellen's show is in L.A. normally, she did an Aussie visit not too long ago though. Wonder where Michael did the recording of it?

Have a Great Day!

Kellie

I received my book today, Joy, thanks again my friend!! I am sitting here looking at this Reno invitation for MB Charities and wishing I could attend. I will make a contribution however.

Hugs,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service