I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're welcome Kathy from Tulsa, take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

I don't know if this is the right spot but I'm going with my sister & brother-in-law to the Tonight Show Monday with Jay Leno. I'll let you know what all happens. I am also going to the Grove on the 11th. That gentleman from the Concierge Patrick contacted me & he's willing to assist me. How cool is that? I know it will be rush! rush! rush! & breathlessness but what the heck. Tomorrow, though I doubt it, I'll call Ticket master to purchase the Grammy Museum ticket. Tomorrow's the day for the general public but if no ticket, I'll call the 11th&check things out. I can't just go to go because of using public transportation. If I were going with someone on the 12th, & took the gamble that would be something but not for or with public transporation L. A. Access that takes me here, there, & everywhere in L. A. If this is in the wrong spot, perhaps someone can copy&paste&put it in the other thread. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton:) & wouldn't it be cool if I ran into Kelly Robertson?  n.

That is awesome Robin!! Have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Lynn

Hey Lynn, Good seeing you here girl!
Robin in MD:)

Hi Robin. thanks :) You know I'm mostly a lurker :)

Lynn

Hey Robin CA I missed this post from you and that is fantastic news about the Jay Leno show.....have a wonderful, wonderful time !!! :)    Just to say you are in the right thread for the Jay Leno show.......we won't bomb you off the park yet Robin !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia. I mean, I don't expect to meet up with him or anything like that but it's just neat being able to have the opportunity girls to be there. It's neat. My sister & her hubby are going with me. He enjoys J. Leno. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

New post on main page about Jimmy Fallon show:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/profiles/blogs/tonight-on-jimmy-fallon

More on The Soul of It All thread, but here are some pix from the book signing in Northvale NJ on Tues night.
Joy
NJ
Poster on the window of Books & Greetings in Northvale, NJ

Eileen & Joy

Eileen, Chiara, & Joy

Great photo and thanks for posting Joy :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Here is a link into a little bit of the Katie Couric show which has been placed, by the show, on youtube and it was Marie who found this one !! :)   Diky Marie !!! :)

http://youtu.be/QV2IkbHyRs8

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia for posting the link and thank you Marie for finding it!!! :-)

Nicolette xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service