I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, Burbank's accessible for me to get to. I'll have to call NBC&see if I can get tickets like I was ale to do on the tonight show. I mean, I wouldn't expect to meet up with Michael but what the heck, right? Thanks Joy.

Thank you Robin R., I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive too :-)

Kathy T. :-)
Hi Ladies,

I had become a bit concerned that MB may not be back this way this year, he was very good to we fans south the past 3 years and with his schedule so busy and new opportunities for him, other folks waiting their turns for concerts, I decided not to hold out any longer on at least getting an autographed book. I hope like you, Mary, for a personalized copy but in the meantime...........I look forward to the one on its way. Should the opportunity to have a book personalized ever present itself I have an unsigned copy on hand and the audiobook. I did see where MB said he will promote his book throughout the remainder of the year so all going to concerts will still have the opportunity most likely to at least get an autographed copy. Good luck, Mary, hoping your dream comes true.

I look forward to receiving my book, Joy. Hugs,

Kathryn, where do you live in the south? I live in MS.
Hi Sandy,

I live in Oklahoma, the T after Kathy stands for Tulsa.

Awesome Robin having your Australian import there. Wow! I know. I need to order it.

Just found this on Amazon.com, didn't think anyone mentioned this version before?

Track listing:

1. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (feat. Kelly Rowland)

2. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)

3. Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing (feat. Melanie Fiona)

4. Gotta Keep Dreamin'

5. Nowhere to Run

6. The Way You Do the Things You Do

7. You Keep Me Hanging On

8. What's Going On (with Michael Lington)

9. Tracks of My Tears

10. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)

Bonus tracks:

11. Somethin' Out of Nothin'

12. The Very Thought of You

13. You Don't Know Me

14. A Kiss to Build A Dream On

15. If I Could

They also are selling the version from HSN that has the Bonus CD of live  hits.

Yeah, Joy, that's the one from Wal-mart with the several songs from "Vintage" &the unreleased song. I need to get it.

Finally it's announced we can pre-order the AU version, to get the songs not on the US version!

Delta Goodrem features on Michael Bolton’s new album “Ain’t No Moun...

April 21, 2013   /     Artin   /     http://deltadai.ly/m9h75

Delta Goodrem features on Michael Bolton's new album Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Michael Bolton renders authentic covers of timeless songs from hitsville USA celebrating the original Motwon songwriters, producers, and artists of the legacy. The album features an amazing duet of “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” featuring Australian pop princess Delta Goodrem.

Delta’s duet with Michael is not on the US version of the album that came out in February, Kelly Rowland is featured on the song instead.

“Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – A Tribute To Hitsville Usa” is out in Australia on May 3. You can pre-order the album at JB HI-FI or Sanity.

I took Dianna Shipman's advice..............

I went to the CDWOW.com website, on the top left go to United States.  I pre-ordered it for $14.99 with free shipping!!! (Paid for Transit Insurance only for 99 cents) It is releaed on 5/3/2013.  It is the AU version with Delta and Orianthi (Money) on it.

Joy ;)

NJ

Thanks for information Joy !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Joy, well first, the first CD you found with the extra tracks is the Wallmart CD. Second, thanks for the tip about the Australian version, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Sylvie B-

I do remember something about the Walmart CD, but guess I didn't read it carefully.

I got conformation on my order from WOWCD.com and that is an amazing price.

As I already have 2 CD's I didn't want to spend another $30 for just 2 songs!

Joy ;)

NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service