I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did get the Walmart CD too back when it first came out but want the Australian version too!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Hey Robin,

I know, such an addiction isn't it?  We must have every one he ever made huh?

We can't help ourselves!

Joy

NJ

I collect his stuff so want to get all of them that I can if I can!! LOL  Yup!!! Fun to collect it all :)

Robin in MD:)

Is there a way one could put is it Nothin' from nothin' from the new wal-mart edition?

I have one pre-ordered too!

Robin in MD :)

Wal-mart is not easy for me to get to. I should order it online. I'll see if my brother-in-law will help me. I have to admit, I don't know how to order online. I should get the Australian release&when the British one is available, get that one too. I hear you girls. :))))))

Thanks Joy for the info.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Below is link into Michael singing "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" with Delta Goodrem.   When you go into link scroll down slightly and you will see a small box with a picture of MB in it and click on that and song will start to play.   What I will do Sylvie and Robin CA is try and capture it on an MP3 and send to you both because do not believe Jaws will find box to open because I had to search for it and that is with two eyes....well, just about !!!!! LOL.

http://dgoodremgeek.tumblr.com/post/49586434491/clairelou1990-micha...#

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, as I said in the other thread: thanks! And as I said in the other thread too, in case other people can't find where or how to play it there, here's the YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiD6VdD6HMw

I took a shot and found it. I haven't found the studio version of "Money" nor "Somethin' out of nothin'", but I keep checking. Again, thanks a lot Sylvia! Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Youtube version doesn't play for me Sylvie as it is blocked because of EMI content....had found that link on Twitter but didn't put on as thought possibly only available in Australia obviously if it plays for some, okay, but not playing in the UK !!! :)   I love it to Robin MD...think it is a great version !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I was able to play it and download it off Youtube..I'm so glad there is a way for you all to get it one way or another..

Thanks Sylvie for that link too..This helped me get rid of a darned nagging headache since yesterday ladies!!LOL MB is always the best medicine!!!

Robin in MD :)

lol Glad it helped your headache Robin! :D I know what you mean: I noticed that at a concert in '03. I had a headache going in but was gone going out! lol I was thinking of you and your troublesome computer when I posted the link so glad both ways worked for you, take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service