I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My troublesome computer???? I'm fine that way. I have two computers..LOL

Thanks Sylvie

Robin in MD :)

Hi again Robin in MD, I'm sorry, I meant your tempermental internet connection and problems with certain videos you've had at times, no problem. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Love "Ain't No Mountin High Enough." They're good together. Thanks girls.

Thanks Sylvie, love it!!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

THANKS A BUNCH Sylvia for this link. Love this version too. How can we not love any version of this one!!LOL  I am looking forward to getting my import of the Australian Release with this.. It's on the way now....THanks again.

Playing while doing some housework while the hubby is at work this a.m!!! Cranking up MB and Delta. They were wonderful together in person two years ago at the MBC event when GEMS came out.

Thanks again!

Robin in MD:)

Here is a link to the Australian iTunes Store that Delta has put out and whilst you can buy from there you can listen to a preview of the songs on the album and of course that includes "Somethin' Out Of Nothing'" and it is pretty darn good !!! :)    Have also put this link over in the Music thread.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/aint-no-mountain-high-enough/id63...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I've loved Somethin out of Nothin since I heard it on the USA Walmart Release.. Glad you like it too Sylvia!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for the link, Sylvie. I'll see about ordering the Australian import. Sylvie gave it in her little thread or another place to order the Australian import. I find it for me more beneficial to order the Australian release than the Wal-mart though I don't blame folks ordering all of them. :)

Hey Robin, no problem. I just transfered the links that Florin and Gloria posted in the "Someone is recording a new album" thread to my blog. Take care sweetie and have a great day. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

I will be ordering this cd, Sylvia, but I think from maybe the place Joy mentioned on here somewhere. I am playing catchup after running a temp for 4 days and still feel yuk but trying to perk myself back to life with you ladies and some MB. Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Feel Better Kathy T! MB is the best medicine!!

Robin in MD :)

Yes he is Robin and thank you. Glad he got rid of your headache too!! Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service