I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes he did!!!!!  Works wonders!!LOL :)

Robin in MD :)

For those ailing, please get well soon. I may miss items up here but there's only so much keyboarding I can do what with this dumb left hand of mine. :(

Yeah, when we see Michael perform, he has that special medicine to cure all ails. I know. I had quite a bad asthma attack & asthma problems 9/8/01 in Atlanta GA & still went & though I was feeling bad, I had an awesome time. :)

To let you all know that I checked the Angies Book Club where is was said that Michael's book would be book of the week starting from today, 6th May, but it is not book of the week so I have sent a further e-mail to them asking what has happened.   I have also, at odd times, checked to see if they had up video of recording that they did with Michael but I have not seen anything so have also asked them about that.....will let you know what response I get back !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

We will be anxiously waiting to hear too, Sylvia!!!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

bonjour Lisa,

Thanks so much for the link.I had not seen the long version of the interview, thank you again, it is very nice

merci encore

katia

Hi Lisa, this is a marvelous interview, thank you! It does sound like there should be a part 2 to be uploaded though. In any case, great find Lisa, thanks again, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks a million for that link LisaM !!! :)   The book club never answered my further e-mail about MB's book and interview and I checked yesterday to see if anything but never found and have checked again but book is still not book of the week and I couldn't find interview on the book club pages so can I ask you where you got link or am I just missing it ?????   I did see that Michael's webcast interview is at #4 for the best videos in the book club....so that is pretty good !! :) 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Michael will appearing on the Ellen Show on May 23rd with Delta Goodrem. So check out your local listings for time and channel.

Gail,

Thanks so much for the update, can't wait to see it!!

Joy ;)

NJ

Hi Gail, thanks a lot for the update, hope you had a great mother's day, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Gail. about Michael being on Ellen show.aboou

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service