I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Sylvia and Marie, I was working during Katie yesterday so nice to find you put it on here. I will watch it tonight.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Michael will be on Access Hollywood tonight with the interview Sylvia found.

Hey Gail, thanks for letting us know about "Access Hollywood", much appreciated: I thought I missed it. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Here, Michael's gonna be on Access Hollywood tomorrow. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Aw! Man! Michael was on Hollywood Access here & darn. It went out of my mind&dummy me, didn't set it up so. Oops, my bad. I missed it. I was speaking with a dear friend from Michigan with whom I've known 20 some years&we've met several time so robin from CA, you snooze, you lose.

For those of you who didn't catch JImmy Fallon, Michael was on the entire show singing with the band.  He talked at the beginning about his CD and Jimmy showed his book and he gave the info about the February 8th launch on HSN.  He then sang a different song from his album each time they came back from commercial.  He did a little skit too..very short but cute.

Gail thank you for the info, I have not had access to the program, so give us the details, just be I have access to the latest issue, thank you again for everything and I wish you spend a day.

Tend

Katia

Thanks for review Gail but I did see on Twitter, more than a few tweets, about Michael's unfortunate "accident" with a football on the show.....hope the poor fellow, whoever he was, has recovered !!!! LOL. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail, It was great seeing him throughout the show. Yes the ah football incident was cute!!LOL 

Robin in MD:)

I taped Jimmy Fallon. Hope I didn't miss Access Hollywood. Whew, Michael's making me tired just to try to catch up & I have a lot of energy. Thanks girls for all information. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

The links to Access Hollywood are all on here Robin CA if you do miss it......they were out yesterday via Twitter !!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service