I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a link to more pictures from Fox and Friends

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Michael+Bolton/Michael+Bolton+Melanie+...

Thanks for posting, Gail, these are some really great photos!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Have just picked up below tweet posted six minutes ago at 11.30 GMT ..........

"The Today Show@thetodayshow6m

The legendary Michael Bolton joins us on the show tomorrow morning. Make sure you tune in! "

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

........would also appear he is on Sunrise to........

"Sunrise@sunriseon726m

Tomorrow: The one & only Michael Bolton joins us LIVE! What's your favourite MB song? "

To let you know folks both shows are from Australia.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the info and thanks for telling us the shows are from Australia: I was wracking my brain, trying to think where was the "Sunrise" show. We'll be on the lookout for blogs with videos! Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

I kind of thought the Sunrise show was in Australia but he'll be on the Today show tomorrow here in the USA. We get it from 7 to 11 a.m.&I wonder if he'll be on @ 10:50 or something. A lot of times that when he appears but I could be wrong so, I'll tape all 4 hours.

Hi Robin in Ca, the Today show will nbe the one in Australia sweetie, not the U.S. Since the schedule is confusing for us, let's hope we'll get links to the pre-recorded videos when available. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Checking on these to get more info.  Thanks for picking them up Sylvia!  Checking out the website of the Today Show...Delta was on today as well..seems she is one of the judges on the Voice over there.

This info is correct...so check your local listings and times for this in Australia.

Thanks for all the info ladies on these upcoming shows!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Believe these two links will let us watch show live ....not 100% sure though but I will try and start watching in a couple of hours and see what comes up but only trouble is that with the time difference not 100% sure if they mean the 29th or 30th...think 29th working out when tweets were published because looks as though it was still Australia's 28th.   

http://today.ninemsn.com.au/live

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/watch/17173411/sunrise-live/

Bonjour Sylvia,

thank you for finding the links, Sylvia, thanks to you we had the pleasure of seeing live in MB as well as the interview. This is so awesome, thank you again, I wish you a good soirée

katia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service