I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

An up date folks and it is to say that if Michael appeared on Channel 9, "Mornings" programme from Australia yesterday, as was supposed to have done, they have not put up the video of it and I have checked to see if possibly the interview was on this morning's programme but nothing....so don't know if shown or rescheduled ....sorry !! :(

On Part 2 of the interview which he did for Angie's Book Club, Magic 105.4 when here in UK on promotional tour they have yet to put that out and yesterday I sent them an e-mail asking if they could give some idea of when it would be shown but so far have had no response and have just checked site and nothing appearing as yet, still only Part 1.....will keep on checking daily, as I do, and see if and when it gets aired.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the update and letting us know you're still checking Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks LisaM for that information and I did notice when looking at the "Mornings" site that there was a strong connection to the "Today" programme because I was taken into their pages when looking through others.   Thanks again and might just drop them a little e-mail and ask about clip .....nothing to lose !!! lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Lisa M. :)

Here is the second part of the interview that Michael did with Angie Greeves for the Angie's Book Club with Magic 105.4 when he was in London in March promoting his memoir.   Brigitte found link and put in New Videos in Youtube thread but thought bring over to here as is relevant to book promotion.

http://youtu.be/-RJixLNRjW8

Article about Michael appearing at the Jewish Community Center of Greater New Haven, Woodbridge, CT on 10th September to give talk on his memoir....anyone able to go hope you enjoy it !! :)

http://sheltonherald.com/22012/singer-michael-bolton-to-discuss-his...

Thanks Sylvia,

This is the one I was trying to find again and tell Gail about it, Woodbridge not Bethwood.

Kellie

I've been listening to the Australian release of the new CD. Can't wait to find out what will be on the UK release. Isn't it being released there in September, right? Hope I'm right. Gotta keep Dreaming reminds me of when I saw him @ the Grove 2/11&Something Out of Nothing reminds me of when I got the Australian release. Those 2 songs, yes, are originals but it's Michael's motown style&I love it.

No word yet Robin CA on when it is going to be released here but last hint Michael gave in a tweet when answering tweet from friend was that he may be over here either Sept/Oct and in March he did say about coming back in September so still don't know if for promotional work or for a tour !!!!   Paperback version of autobiography gets released in September but on Amazon you still can't even pre-order the CD from here......wondering if UK version is going to be released at all as certainly no publicity work being done on it.

New York-area fans!

A heads up Michael will be discussing his book on Monday, Sep 8 (8pm) at 92Y. Info/tickets here: 

http://www.92y.org/Uptown/Event/Michael-Bolton.aspx

Hi Jen and WELCOME to the forum and thanks very much for posting the information but as you will see by Events Section on main page we do already have all the information about and as Robin MD pointed out in other thread where you have posted also the date is in fact 9th September not 8th.

Thanks again though for thinking of us all and posting in case we didn't know....thanks Jen and hope you will enjoy being on the forum with us all and looking through all the different threads we have and also too, any problems, just give any of us a shout  .....okay ???? :)

Below is article about interview Michael will give at the Jewish Community Center for Greater New Haven, Woodbridge, CT on 10th September......

Michael Bolton in conversation with Colin McEnroe at JCC

Michael-BoltonFIColin McEnroe, host of The Colin McEnroe Show on Connecticut Public Radio, will sit down with singer/songwriter Michael Bolton for a candid discussion about his recently published memoir, his life and his music on Tuesday, Sept. 10, at the Jewish Community Center in Woodbridge.

The event is part of the JCC’s Perspectives speakers series at 7:30 p.m. that night.

Bolton is known throughout the world for his soulful voice and Grammy Award-winning, chart-topping music. He is also known locally as a hometown hero who made it big from his humble beginnings in New Haven.

In his first memoir, The Soul of it All (Center Street/Hachette Book Group), Bolton offers a backstage pass into the fascinating life journey from anonymity to a world-renowned music career.

Bolton began a career in music writing songs as early as age 9. At 15, he found himself hitchhiking with his band cross-country along Route 66, where he sought out odd jobs, including becoming a babysitter for a young Paula Abdul. He eventually landed a label deal with Epic Records, however, it would be 18 long years before he would score his first definitive hit and breakthrough as a superstar.

Die-hard Michael Bolton fans will hear for the first time details of a rewarding yet often challenging journey. From the emotional trauma of his parent’s divorce to his early days as an artist indulging in the excesses of the 60s and 70s and through a period where he struggled to make ends meet by recording jingles to support his wife and three daughters. His focus and talent would ultimately deliver him into the company of world leaders and into the arms of some of the loveliest Hollywood stars. All the while, he’s never forgotten to give back and has leveraged his celebrity to help raise millions for charitable causes, including his own foundation protecting women and children at risk.

Perspectives is the JCC’s thought-provoking speaker series targeted at information seekers and life-long learners, featuring significant presenters on contemporary topics. This year’s series That’s Entertainment! focuses on the fascinating stories behind the work of performing arts, including musical theater and comedy.

“The truth is very few people know me as well as they know my music, and even fewer know just how much of a crazy, arduous and rewarding adventure my life has been,” Michael Bolton writes in “The Soul of it All.”

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service