I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have picked up this link on Twitter tweeted by Valerie Smaldone to do with the interview she will be having with Michael on 9th and apart from it containing article to do with show it also gives you the facility to post a question to Michael which she says may be used in the Q/A session after interview.  I have put in a question so why not go for it folks ......who knows, one of us might just get picked !!!!!!!! lol  Will put this link over in Tour thread as well.

http://www.92y.org/tickets/production.aspx?performanceNumber=97121&...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, out of curiosity, do you have to be on Facebook to place a question? Just wondering. Nice question, by the way... ;D Take care. Hugs,  sincerely,  Sylvie Qc Canada

I am not 100% sure on that Sylvie but there would appear to be a connection to FB although there is a box where you can take out the link i.e. that you can opt to not have your comment posted to FB so whether if you take that off and then put in a comment it will accept it whether, or not, you are on FB, I do not know......try it and see if you can enter a question in the comment box and if it accepts it then all is well and if you definitely have to be on FB it just, I presume, won't accept .....go for it and see what happens !!!!! :)   If it does throw it back at you maybe I could put one in and say putting in on your behalf as you are not on FB but are on MB's website and want to participate.....you know I will put in a question if you want !!! :)

Hi Sylvie,

If you can't post your question there, let me know and I can ask him! I am going to the event in person! PM me if you want.

Hugs, Joy

NJ

Please note that his event is now at the Buttenwieser Hall rather than Kaufman Hall.  I'm told they are close to each other...anyone know?

Gail,

Gloria told me she called them, I am hoping to call them on Tuesday about my previously purchased ticket situation.

They told Gloria it is a smaller venue (room) on the second floor of the same building. So of course it's the same address.

Joy

NJ

Buttenwieser Hall, the second largest performance hall in the building, consists of a small proscenium stage with non-fixed seating to accommodate over 200 individuals.

The space currently plays host to modern dance performances, concerts, literary readings, rehearsals and private parties. We have the ability to provide a full range of lighting and sound systems plus lighting plots, technicians and crew. Buttenwieser Hall is available for performances Monday though Sunday, matinees and evenings.

Above is write up about Hall and sounds pretty fantastic and will certainly be nice and intimate with only 200 and have also to say that Katia picked up an article on Twitter about interview (she has placed on Miscellany thread) but only additional information from other articles over here is that it says that after interview Michael will do a book signing.

Definitely hope all those going have a wonderful time as I am sure you will.....enjoy !!! :)

HI SYLVIA!  THANKS FOR POSTING INFO ON BUTTENWIESER HALL   YOU BEAT ME TO IT   IT IS IN THE SAME BUILDING  AND A SMALLER VENUE  THE ONLY NEGATIVE THING ABOUT IT IS THAT IT HAS NO FIXED SEATING  ANOTHER WORDS NO RESERVE SEATING   IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS  THE TICKETS JOY AND I PURCHASED WERE FOR THE KAUFMANN HALL AND WERE RESERVED SEATS  JOY HAD FRONT ROW AND I HAD SECOND ROW DIRECTLY BEHIND HER  THEY TOLD ME TO FORGET ABOUT THAT  IT MEANS NOTHING   NOW I HAVE TO TRY AND GET THERE EXTRA EARLY AND WAIT ON LINE AND HOPEFULLY GET TO THE FRONT  IT IS A SMALL VENUE SO I AM SURE WHEREVER I SIT IT WILL BE GOOD   IT JUST DOES NOT SEEM FAIR  WHOEVER PURCHASE SEAT FOR KAUFMANN HALL AND HAD LAST ROW NOW HAS A CHANCE FOR FIRST ROW   DOES THIS SEEM RIGHT TO YOU?  IT DOES NOT TO ME

YES THERE IS A BOOK SIGNING AFTER THE SHOW  THEY WILL BE SELLING BOOKS BEFORE AND AFTER THE SHOW  I HAVE MY OWN BOOK THAT I WILL BRING  I HOPE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY IT THERE  I HAVE TWO BOOKS ALREADY AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO BUY ANOTHER ONE UNLESS IT IS PAPERBACK AND HAS SOMETHING EXTRA

NEVERTHELESS I AM EXCITED ABOUT GOING AND CANNOT WAIT TO MEET MICHAEL  HOPEFULLY THIS TIME I  CAN GET A PICTURE WITH HIM

GLORIA

Hi Gloria and I hope you and Joy and all going have a fabulous time and get front row seats but it is such a small venue as you say that it will probably seem very up close and personal anyway. Hope you get your photos too, ladies.....ENJOY!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :))

Hi Gloria.....hopefully the same standards apply from the book event I went to and that is that a book was included in the ticket price!! I realize that gives us all several books.....but....do I what I did and that was to have MB sign a photo in the book :) All is well that ends well :))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Joy, I am glad you are going to this event....what a thrill it will be, I'm sure! Please come back and tell Us All about it:)! BTW how is lil Emmett? Growing like a weed? Got any teeth yet? LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary and all,

Yes, excited about the NYC event! I was so thrilled to get front & center seats weeks ago and pay more for them.  Now to find out that means nothing??!! Lee called them today and I will let her fill you in on what she found out.  I do not think it's a fair situation at all. There will be some very unhappy ladies there. Small venue or not, I had front row how can they just take that away from me? We hope to take pictures of course and get things signed. I already have 3 hardcover books, so I also have a plan for that!

Joy

NJ

(Emmett is doing great! His first month check up, he gained 5 lbs. and grew 5"! He is now 11 weeks old.)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service