I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Francoise but it will probably be tomorrow when the actual show will be up on the Jimmy Fallon website.....they run approximately a day later !!! :)

Thanks again for that little teaser !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi ladies lots of fun going on here and I will be missing it for a few more days :/ I am on my second family funeral of the week :( I finally did get my quilt square off to Amie and got a few pages of MB's book read. When it rains it pours as they say! Can't wait to catch up with all the GREAT Bolton Adventures everyone is posting.....and I will soon...

Kathy and LAFD Bob

My sincere condolences to you and your family, Kathy R.

Hugs,

Kathy T.

Awwwww! Kathy LAFD, sorry for your losses. May God be with you during these times of sadness & may he give you the strength to carry on. Boltonnut from L. A. CA wyho loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hope all goes well Kathy and you know I am thinking of you, Bob and Ryan.   Take care and at least you know this thread ain't going anywhere so it will be here when you are ready to come back with, hopefully, a lot more for you to read !!   Take care !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

So sorry to hear this Kathy. R..take good care.

Robin in MD:)

Hi Kathy from Ca, I'm sorry to hear that sweetie, my condolances to your family. Thanks for the update on the square. You take good care of yourself and we'll see you soon. Big warm bear hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Kathy,

My sympathy to you and your family.

We will be here waiting for you when you are ready to come back.

Joy

NJ

My condolances to you and your family Kathy R. 

Take care! warm hugs to you.

Nicolette xx

Thanks ladies :)) I am enjoying reading the reviews from the book signings. I am a bit disappointed about no personalizations :/ Did you enjoy your own moment with Michael Joy? lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here is link into the Today Show with Michael and Melanie Fiona singing, "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing".    Will put this over in CD thread too.

http://rocnation.com/2013/01/melanie-fiona-and-michael-bolton-perfo...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, once on the page for the Today show, where are you supposed to click to hear it? I can't seem to find it because I wanted to give Robin instructions. I'd appreciate it. Thanks for finding it and sharing Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service