I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting, Gail. A very heartfelt reply from MB. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thank you Gail,

Nice to see him sharing a side of himself we don't always get to see.

Kellie

Well, Sylvia,cool how Alana got to meet up with Michael & you had a big hand in it. Gotta keep Dreaming, my friend & it will happen. Can't wait to find out when you'll meet that babe. :) co

Neither can I Robin CA and maybe 2014 will be the year.....I'll keep dreaming and believing and praying too !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I may be getting repetitive out here but I did hear that interview with Valerie & wow! A good one. Some parts were mighty funny but other parts, really serious.

Article published in Billboard today about Michael's interview with Valerie Smaldone

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5687374/michael-bolton-talks...

Thanks for the link Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hey all, I have been stuck up here on this cloud.................

I plan to come down tonight and write a review and post photos!! 

Really, didn't get home until 1am Monday night, had to work Tues & Wed.  Fussy baby Tues night, just haven't had much time online until today.

I plan to catch up here later tonight. I haven't even read Gloria's review. I see it is here, nice and long!  It was a wonderful night!

Joy

NJ

So glad you are still on your cloud!! Stay as long as you need to while writing your review!!LOL I know the feelling Joy!!

I look forward to reading it!

Robin in MD:)

Yeah you look nice and relaxed up on that cloud Joy and are you staring up at Michael ???? lol    Can't wait for your review but at same time, you take your time !!! :)  Pleased to hear it was such a wonderful night for watching on livestream was pretty fantastic too and especially seeing you all there;  made me feel I was sharing it a little, little bit with you all which was great !!! :)

Sure, Joy, we're anxiously waiting for your review but we understand about flying high.

Bonsoir Joy,

I'm very glad for you,for the wonderful time :D it's great,and that so well to stay on a cloud sometimes :) I wish you good luck for many, many other wonderful moments(concert, interview,dedicasse of his book)

katia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service