I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! All these reviews. CD & book signings. I knew it was raining like I don't know what with all these clouds. Raining Bolton rain. :) Love it. Thanks ever so much girls. I love it. Love what the girl wrote when she saw him in CT. Wow! If I won the lotto, Ha! ha! I'd been @ all these events but I'm totally happy for everyone & I pray this is going through. I know y'all must be sick of me but whew.

A great video that Jeffrey Gurian from Comedy Matters TV an old friend of Michael's has put together following meeting up with him again at the book signing on 92Y on Monday, 9th

http://youtu.be/U9PDsw1otH4

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Really cute video Sylvia, thanks! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

I asked MB on Twitter yesterday if there would be any more book signings. He answered me and said he hoped when the paperback comes out!!  Woo Hoo! That's good to know!!! Just an FYI!

Robin in MD:)

Saw that tweet yesterday Robin and great you got an answer but I checked Amazon day before and they do not have any copies and do not know if they are getting them back in and they were showing publication date as being 3rd September a while ago.   I thought I had pre-ordered a paperback copy ages ago and that was why I went in to check but I can't find any order that I have place.....does that surprise anyone....NO !!!!! LOL   Wonder when proposed date of publication is now and here is hoping MB will do book signings in the UK when he comes here to do his promotional work.....oh, wouldn't that be fantastic !!! :)

MB seemed to think it will be coming out in paperback. We just have to wait and see!! I know nothing more than what he tweeted!

Robin in MD :)

Trying to copy a link but it is not coming out right for I found my pre-order of the paperback edition and it was in July I ordered it and expected delivery date was between 13th and 16th September because it was being published on 3rd and don't know why it didn't appear other because it popped up fine today but as I say can't bring it over as it keeps going back to first page asking for sign in details but in actual fact will have to get on to them and see what is happening.   They are generally pretty good at sending e-mails out when changes have been made but, as yet, I haven't received anything from them.....yes, will definitely have to check.  It was reported somewhere on here about paperback coming out in September, way back, and I know that because I posted notification about it but here is the page from Amazon which shows you the date of 3rd September.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

http://www.theday.com/article/20130913/ENT02/309139993/1044  Another article about the Waterford interview.

Thanks Gail for that was a lovely write up !! :)

Thanks for all articles, videos & everything girls. Awesome when the paper back book's out that he'll do more book signings. Seems as if my messages came through here on the CD/book thread but not the tour one. I'll work with it girls. I'm determined.

Hey Sylvia, did you get your paperback book?

No Robin I haven't got it yet and am waiting for Amazon to let me know what they find out from their book provider about new release date and will let you know on here when I get word back from them.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service