I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Pilar, I enjoyed your find! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Super find Pilar for article is great and photos terrific.    thanks very much indeed !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Pilar for the gorgeous pictures and article. It gave me a much needed smile.

I did get to hear the interview from 9/9/13. Loved it. I could picture Joy, Gloria, Lee & everyone in the audience & for the one dozing off, wow! & in the front row? Who knows why she was feeling that way; perhaps lack of sleep or something&if she was that bored, she should have just left. Who knows but I sure didn't doze listening that's for sure. :)

There are a few appearances coming up shortly for Michael to promote the UK release of his album.  I'm checking now on some but I can confirm that on October 19th Michael will be performing at the G.A.Y. night club in London.

https://www.facebook.com/events/171197113081922/?ref=5 (This is a public site)

Ok...here are the appearances coming up next week.  Please check your listings for times and channels.

Mon 14th - Alan Titchmarsh (live)
Thurs 17th - BBC Breakfast (live)
Fri 18th - The Wright Stuff (live)
Sat 19th - G.A.Y. performance

There ya go fans in the UK. .MB is heading your way. Enjoy!!!

Robin in MD:)

Wow! Michael, I guess I'm gonna have to use the ole' inhaler. He keeps himself so busy it cause me breathlessness. Wow! Take a breather, Mr. Bolton. Seriously. I'm totally stoked about the TV appearances.

Thanks for all the information Gail and is there any word yet of an actual date for the UK release of the CD ?

No...I asked Sylvia but they were checking! 

Just heard back...February 3rd is the release date....for now!!! ;)

3rd February Gail....another 4 months and almost a year since first released so why are Leona Lewis's people bothering about giving it so much hype just now !!!    I was thinking this month or November especially when Michael is coming here next week so guess then it is his book he is promoting again not the CD ??  That date sure has bamboozled me !!!! lol.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service