I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He doesn't want to sing the whole songs (except the ones you have already heard in concert) until the CD launch on February 8th on HSN...as you notice in most of his appearances he is announcing that event over and over. 

Hi Gail,

Oh, so that's the way he wanted it?  He is teasing us so much!

Joy
NJ

Thanks Gail for the inside info...lol 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Right you are, Gail! I forgot to mention that he talked about HSN and the new CD last night during his interview at the book signing. He said a lot of artists are doing this now....best way to get their music out there.

Anna (in MO)

Mary,

The link is here! Gloria found it.

See her post above.

Joy

Hi Mary, I've just E-mailed  you the link to Jimmy Fallon, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks for the video Gail, nice teaser! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Awesome about Jimmy Fallon, Michael being in People & everything that's being sent. Wow! I can't keep up. I'm trying if these hands will let me. I'll just do my best so, if I miss anything, I truly apologize. I'm loving it though girls. Wow! I'm checking Access Hollywood & so far, No Michael Bolton :) Perhaps I missed it. I'm trying to catch it all. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Love the HSN promo. Would love to go but.....Can't make it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Robin,

Yes, I also was watching ready with my ancient VCR to tape Access Hollywood Thursday night.  He was not on.  I did see previews they said MB on tomorrow night.  So check Friday night's show.

Joy

NJ

Did you, Joy, get Hollywood on your annaquated (pardon spelling) VCR tonight. Oops my bad, as I said, I messed up. It came on my mind when my friend from NC asked me if i watched it & Ooops. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin,

No, I was all set on Thursday and he wasn't on.  Friday I wasn't home to tape it!  But I did see it online.  I have a few VCR tapes with different shows MB has been on, and I wanted to add this to it. 

Joy

NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service