I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 43755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh WOW...fantastic news and funnily enough, I AGREE with them......definitely deserves to be nominated, definitely !!!!!!! :)    Will start hopin' and a prayin', dreamin' and believin' !!!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is an interview that Michael did with Real Radio

It is a great interview Gail and thanks for putting on but we have that one on previous page for was found on Twitter yesterday morning by Petra before Michael retweeted it........we're all on the ball and super to it is on youtube and have got it over to video section because it really is terrific interview.   Was disappointed with the Wright Stuff video for although they now have it on youtube, which is great because everyone can see outwith the UK, but you can't put it anywhere for tried to upload to video section but because they haven't given access to embedded code it won't upload....rotters, aren't they....LOL

I missed all of this excitement last night on here......all I can say is no one could be more deserving and MB has my vote. This is just such wonderful and very exciting news. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

All categories and nominees for the Grammy Awards will be announced at the 56th annual music awards show held at the Nokia Theatre, LA, on 6th December and the show can be seen at 10.00 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.

The 56th Annual Grammy Awards will take place at the Staples Center, LA on 26th January, 2014.

http://www.hitfix.com/music/grammy-awards/events/56th-annual-grammy...

Thanks Sylvia,

I just signed up for my reminder too......can't wait !! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hi Sylvia, I'm sorry I don't have access to your link for some reason, but usually, there's a Grammy concert show, where they announce the major categories. I don't think I've ever heard the category for spoken word recording being announced along with "best pop vocal", during that show. In any case, by then, word should be out and I think the nominees could be posted on the Grammy site. Thanks for the dates Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada 

The link just has what I have already said Sylvie with little bit extra.....just confirmation that I had got it right and where I had got it from and possibly show is like ours over here that what you see on the TV is only part of it as is the same when it comes to the shows that are put on for the actual presentations of the awards for you don't see them all being presented for show might be 1 or 2 hours long on TV but probably takes about 3 to 4 in reality and what they generally do is run all what they consider to be the minor awards. or less known celebrities receiving ones, on the credits.

Hey Sylvia, yes, I'm painfully aware. All I'm saying is we wouldn't hear the results of whether Michael was actually nominated on the concert show. However, they do mention throughout the Grammies telecast earlier award winners of the day and if Michael were to win, we might catch a few seconds glimpse. In any case, one step at a time and just hope he and Scott Mayo make it to the actual nominees list. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

I found out that Scott Mayo (previously in Michael's band) is also waiting to see if his new album was nominated.

I saw that too Gail. I hope Scott's album maked it too!!
Robin in MD :)

All I can say is good luck to Michael & Scott & hope they'll get nomination(s) on the Grammies. Woo Hoo.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service