I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gloria for putting in link but as Sylvie says, doesn't work.....his archive material on his web might; I will be checking on that !! :)

Sylvie the link you found was still from a recording that I am sure he did for St Louis for as I said Michael put that recording out although just on a different link from what you had found.    The other one from St. Louis that I picked up is the one with Sara Dayley from the show I had got information about and only way I can confirm that is because with advert there was a picture of them taken from the recording.   See what we can find today !!! :)

Thanks for the link Gail !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi folks and below is a link into iTunes where you can here excerpts from each song on MB's new CD.   Christopher Gregory found and placed on a thread he has started.   Must advise that, so far, it is only available through iTunes USA.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/aint-no-mountain-high-enough/id59...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks so much for the link Sylvia.  Listened to all of the songs and he sounds awesome!  He has the right voice for those types of songs.

Diane

Sure Diane. He's Mr. Blue eyed soul. Love it. I agree. He does have the right voice for Motown. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Sylvia, not available in Canada either. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Link worked Sylvia!! Listened to the songs wonderful, love it!! 

Thanks! :-)))

Nicolette xx

Great Nicolette.....starting to look as though it is only Canada and the UK that can't get.....boo, hoo !!!! :(((((((

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Dear Sylvie taped the samples for me. Decisions! Decisionsions! Decisions! as to what my favorite song is on the CD.

It's available in France !! 10 wonderful songs . Happiness. Thank you Michael .

I

So glad to hear link worked for you Francoise and that you got to hear them....great !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Well, folks, it's a good thing I checked @ Ticket Master. I wasunable to get ticket for the grammy but the concert @ the Grove in Anaheim, the tickets went on sale today&I got 3rd row, seat 13, center, 2 seats from the aisle, so, here I come to the stage. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Kelly, hope you ordered yours. :)

That's great Robin..Way to go!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service