I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful news Robin CA !! :)  What a fantastic seat and definitely; stage here I come !! LOL   On the show at the Grammy Museum Gail did report that that was sold out.  Can I just say too Robin CA that I don't know if you intended coming in here with this news but you have popped into the Promotions thread for you have switched over from the 2013 Tour thread .....are you getting like Michael must be right now that you don't know if you are coming or going  ???? LOL.  

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

See, Sylvia, I'm flying high about my seat&I guess I don't know what the right hand is doing from the left. Wow! :)))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin from Ca, great news girl, I'm happy for you sweetie! So between the Grove, the Tonight show and Anaheim, you'll at least see Michael 3 times this year! I'm glad you caught that in time and got a great seat too. Robin, you might want to sign up for alerts on Ticketmaster, so they can let you know whenever there's a concert in your area... Well anyway, thanks for sharing girl! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

What, girls, with these ticket master alerts, would they be emails or tweets. Kelly from SoCal acknowledged about the concert so, I thought I'd ask. I'm gonna call the 11th just to see if there's tickets out for the grammy museum. Never know. there could be a set of tickets put out but if not, it's all good. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life :)

Hey Robin from Ca, yes we used to get E-mails when interesting shows would come to Montreal, but you know how often Michael comes to Montreal so... Ask Bill if he can set it up for you. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Yeah Robin!

Third row, wonderful!!

Joy

NJ

Thanks Joy. I can't believe it. Glad I had my wits what little wits I had about me to inquire since Kelly mentioned the anaheim concert 8/15/13. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Folks and just to say I picked up on a tweet that was sent from, flipsidepa, saying that Michael was doing an interview with them this afternoon and they were asking as well for questions to put to Michael but I have looked through different pages on the internet and I cannot come up with anything of any value to put in here but felt I should post so that if anyone does know, what, who or where, flipsidepa, is/are then to check it out.  It would now be just over a couple of hours ago that they had tweeted.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, If you checked the site addy on the twitter page it's a site for local entertainment and events in the York, PA area..Since MB is singing there soon I guess they are doing some promotion already! Yippee!!!  It's now February, my month for some concerts!!! Nice to see a local area starting to do some interviews!!

Robin in MD :)

What I was trying to see was if the interview was on this afternoon or if it is just being recorded this afternoon to be aired at a later date when, as you say, he is in the PA area for his shows because tweet didn't say but I suppose it does make more sense that it will be aired later in the month......didn't want anyone to miss out on a interview !!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Awesome Robin & others concerts coming up in NJ, PA, & CT just to mention off the top of my head. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

(2 good video interviews, click on link to see)

Michael Bolton Gets To ‘The Soul Of It All’ With New Book

(Andreas Rentz/Getty Images)

(Andreas Rentz/Getty Images)

Michael Bolton always knew he would write a book about his life, he just wasn’t sure if anyone would care.

But after a little SNL clip of Bolton dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow went viral, it seemed everyone was interested in getting to know the singer a little better.

Luckily, as Bolton told Radio.com, he’s had a successful career that has lent itself to many stories.

“It’s been a long climb up a mountain or a long walk out into the desert, whatever you like,” he joked.

Ever since Bolton started traveling with his computer, he’s been sure to jot down everything from lyric notes to interesting observations, but admits writing some of the more personal passages from his new memoir, The Soul Of It All, like his parent’s divorce and his breakup with longtime love Nicollette Sheridan, was difficult. But as Bolton notes that the book’s title leads a reader to believe his life was not all fun and games.

“The title is not The Fun Of It All,” Bolton joked. “So I realized while working at [the book] the first month or so, that the only way to speak was from the place of my original experience and what it was really like to go there.”

Though Bolton poked fun at those who claim writing a memoir can be cathartic (using a snooty accent, of course), he says he actually did find it to be a rewarding experience.

“Going back to these places…in some ways, gives you perspective,” he said. “Yes, some of it was painful to go back to and stirred up a lot of things I have purposely left closed like a folder that you don’t double-click on, but now you have to double-click to get at the real stuff. “

Bolton, who will turn 60 on February 26, hopes his story, with all its ups and downs, will inspire his fans to just keep going, even if it seems impossible.

“People ask me all the time, why I didn’t quit after eight years and four albums or ten years and five albums or 12 years,” he explained. “It was 18 years, nine albums, a bunch of songs that never came out and record companies that went out of business while we were recording…it’s been a long journey.”

So is Bolton’s life story a must-read? The singer thinks the readers will have to ultimately decide.

“It’s been a long journey and there’s definitely some interesting stories and high points worth sharing,” he said. “But I’m not being presumptuous to say, ‘My life is important to all of you.’ If you’re interested, there’s some definitely some noteworthy material in here.”

Bolton’s book, The Soul Of It All, is available now.

- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service