I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Post with a few pics on the main page from Jay Leno last night.  If you missed the show here you go.  If you click on the last little line at about 36 minutes you will see Michael's song and interview:

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/monday-february-4-2013/n3...

I recorded the show last night & watched it this morning! Thanks for posting the link, Gail.

Anna (in MO)

Same here Anna. GREAT performance and cute interview!!LOL

Loved seeing MB on there again.

Robin in MD:)

THANKS GAIL!  I FOUND A DIRECT LINK WITH MICHAEL'S PERFORMANCE AND CHAT WITH JAY JUST CLICK AND YOU WILL SEE MICHAEL PERFORMANCE AND CHAT

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/musical-guest/michael-bolton-fe...

GLORIA

I taped the Tonight Show as well. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

I had to laugh when Michael was impersonating Rodney Dangerfield & Clinton. He had the rasp right of Mr. Clinton's voice. That was too funny. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks Gloria but unfortunately again only available within the States.   I have put a link to Michael and Melanie singing on the show further on in this thread and it works anywhere and surprisingly so, because it is not from youtube......just a pity the whole show wasn't taped the same way but will still keep checking youtube for I would just love to see that part in the Jimmy Fallon show when Michael "miss" kicked that football !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is a link to an interview with Dennis Miller:

http://fetch.noxsolutions.com/dm/mp3/MichaelBolton_013113.mp3

Excellent interview! Although I thought it was funny to her Dennis calling Michael "Mikie"! LOL!!

Anna (in MO)

I can't picture Michael as Mikey or Mickey.Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) I can't place Dennis Miller. 

Hi Robin from Ca, Dennis Miller used to be a stand-up comedian and believe he had his own TV talk show at some point. It sounds like Dennis and Michael have known each other forever, which explains the familiarity between them. At least, I felt  Dennis was respectful of Michael's talent. I don't care for "Mikey" either. Hope that answers your question, take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

, I didn't care for the mike or Mikey (Mikey) especially. But am I behind times with Dennis referring to Michael as babe&baby? May I ask what's with that? All I can say is "different." Just my view. Not trying to pull a negative here. That's not my intent. I can't stand MIKEY. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service