I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvie for information on this Dennis dude. My brother-in-law knew who he was & doesn't care for him but on the positive, he's a good interviewer. Was good in asking questions&comments. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks for that link Gail  for that is a great interview......loved it !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Gail, thank you so much for the mp3 and the info! I loved the interview: it sounds like Michael and Dennis have known each other a very long time, cool interview! Thanks a lot Gail, much appreciated, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Great stuff LOL, thank you Gail. Astrid

Thanks Gail...great interview! I love all the publicity Michael is getting!! Dennis sounds like he and Michael are good friends. Nice that MB is getting so much support!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

MB will be live on The Morning Show via satellite at 9:15am Sydney time check out your local listings.  The website may also carry it afterward:

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/

Gosh, I hope their website does carry it! Thanks for letting us know, Gail.

Anna (in MO)

Hi folks and here is a link into Michael and Melanie singing "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" on the Jay Leno Show last night.   When you go into go down past photo and article and you will see a screen to click on and to get the picture full size just click on the little one in the left hand corner.   Hope it is accessible for you Robin CA and Sylvie because it is not quite the normal kind of set up for watching a video.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia,I can't figure out where to click, but that's okay, I watched Jay last night and taped it too. Glad you were able to enjoy it though! Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Sylvia about the song with  Michael&Melanie but I did watch&taped Jay Leno. Also, girls, I wanna come out here & thanks everyone for photos, descriptions, links & everything. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Understand Sylvie when you have recorded and you to Robin CA but just to let you know that play button is in the left hand corner of the second screen that comes up in the article for it is a bit like that one you found Sylvie with the picture, article and then video screen.  Play button is quite large in comparison to screen and my other instructions to click on video, or at least arrows, at foot of video are only to allow the picture to come onto full screen because other than that it so small you cannot see it but the sound is there nonetheless.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, you're a sweetie for trying to help, but since our screen-reader reads in columns, directions to sides are irrelevant. The only "play" button Jaws sees is to the DJ dude's remix. Incidentally, the button could be as big as the page, but if it's not labeled properly, it's useless. The world is made for sighties sweetie, sorry... ;D Take care Sylvia. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service