I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I take it that the chatting is typed chat. Cool. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Wow! Gail. Thanks for all of this info. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Gail, I haven't checked the pages yet, but does this mean one who isn't on Twitter or FB wouldn't be able to post questions? Just checking. In any case, thanks for the links to be able to watch! Well, I hope it's possible outside the U.S.. Take care Gail. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

My understanding is Sylvie is that you won't be able to for when you go into the HSN Live page on FB you have to "like" that page before you see it or at least I had to when I first linked into them on FB and I believe it will be the same, for the same advert for the show comes up on Gail's link.   Have you tried Gail's link and can you access it for the box to pose your question in is further down on that page but I believe it does link you into Twitter and therefore too you only get so many characters available in which to ask your question and you only get one opportunity to pose a question.   How do I know this (?)......because......when the advert for Michael's show first came up I put in a question BUT at that time the link was not through to Michael it was still through to Michael Buble or, was it, Justin Beiber...can't remember and doesn't matter..... all I know was it wasn't to Michael !!! lol.   On Twitter yesterday the girl who is going to be compere and I believe asking MB the questions had a tweet out asking you to let her know if you had chance to pose a question to him what would it be and I asked what had happened to HITTG and her tweet also contained MB's Twitter address and I left that in so that if he looks at tweets he may also see it too.   Possibly if enough of us ask the question, of where IS IT, we may get an answer !!! :)  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, good luck with that question sweetie: a lot of people want to know about that one! I'm not on Twitter so that's that. I can access the pages and will try to fiddle around on where to click by tomorrow night. I'll ask for visual help if I need to because I don't want to miss that one! :D Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

No matter where you ask the question it shows up on Michael's twitter.  They said nothing about those doing it on HSN  having to have a twitter account.  If this is a problem let me know. Gail

If one has Michael's time line up on twitter, can one pose a question there? That's how I've written to MB there is on his time line. He has responded a couple times which is cool. If not, it's all good. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

If you aren't on facebook or twitter go to the other link Sylvie...it will be on http://www.hsn.com/content/MichaelBolton/46  as well.  You can ask questions and watch the chat there as well.  Gail

Thanks Gail, you're an angel! As Sylvia said, we can only post one question so I'll have to think of a good one! :D Take care sweetie and thanks again, God bless you girl. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Have noticed Sylvie, when looking down side of advert where tweets/questions come up that some people do seem to have asked more than one so maybe something is different with this site than was on the previous one I went into.....I haven't, as yet, tried it for have been trying to "perfect" my question so as only to ask the one.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Ok Sylvie, I've asked the people at HSN about the questions and you do have to have a twitter account...but they suggest that on the facebook link..instead of putting your question in the question box to add it as a comment and they will pick it up from there.   I've explained that some of Michael's fans are not on twitter or facebook but it seems to ask a question you will have to be a member of one of them or maybe get someone to ask it for you.  I've explained the problem this type of website is for some of Michael's fans.  Hopefully they will figure something out...if not maybe the next time they will. I'm so sorry!!!

Gail you're a doll: it's not your fault, nothing to be sorry about. :D Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service