I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love this one of MB rocking it!!! LOL  I could watch him play guitar forever!!! LOL

Robin in MD:) looking forward to the big show tonight!!!!!

Here is an article I have just picked up from the LA Examiner to do with MB's book signing on Monday ..............................

Michael Bolton will sign his memoir The Soul of It All in Los Angeles

Musician Michael Bolton is on tour for his memoir, The Soul of It All: My Life, My Music. He will be at a book signing Monday, Feb. 11 at Barnes & Noble in Los Angeles. The bookstore is located at The Grove at Farmers Market, 189 the Grove Drive, Suite K30.

According to his publisher Center Street, “The Soul of It All is his backstage pass into his life lived thus far—into the venues, buses, limos and hotel rooms of stardom, and finally into his home and heart.” The publisher adds that his story “will go long and dive deep, not only into his self-proclaimed `vagabond vampire’ life, but also in the belly of the beast that is the music industry with its joys, follies and torments.”

Bolton was 14 when he began performing in dive bars in his hometown of New Haven, CT. His break-through album was Soul Provider. During his career he has sold more than 53 million albums and singles worldwide.  His memoir includes stories about well-known names in his life, including Paula Abdul, Cher, Luciano Pavarotti, Bob Dylan, Barbra Streisand, Otis Redding, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Placido Domingo, Bon Jovi, Patti LaBelle, Carlos Santana, Nicolette Sheridan, Teri Hatcher, Ray Charles, Wynonna Judd, BB King and many others.

His book was released on Jan. 29.

Below is link into set of 8 pictures of Michael leaving LAX Airport on 6th February obviously headed to Las Vegas ....enjoy !! :)   Will put pictures over in picture thread.

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Michael+Bolton/Michael+Bolton+Spotted+...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi everyone, I just caught this tweet on the main page:

“HSN Want free tix to tomorrow's @MBsings concert? The first 50 ppl to get to the @VenetianVegas Box Office & say password #HSNLive NOW get tix! 13 hours ago”

Wow, I wonder if 50 ppl have been there yet! Just wanted to passit on in case. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

I am so afraid we're going to lose power here and I won't see Michael on HSN tonight because of the blizzard in the Northeast.  It's snowing very lightly now, but we're expecting to get at least 2 feet of snow between tonight and tomorrow. 

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Diane

Hi Diane, I wish you all in the New England area to at least keep your power because despite the snow, it's supposed to stay cold. We're supposed to get about 4 inches up here in Quebec, but lots of blowing snow. Worst case scenario concerning the event, it's likely that HSN will put it on YouTube for those who can't access. They've been known to post full 1 hour (or 56 minutes) concerts on YouTube in the past: they did it for Josh Groban recently. I don't have HSN so that's perfect for me. I guess we'll ask questions later about the chat though. Everyone on the East Coast stay safe! Take care Diane. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Obviously hope things don't become too bad Diane and certainly that you do not lose power but on the upside thanks for the information about youtube Sylvie for, I know I am a pessimist, but I do not see outside of the States, anyone having access to see show.....obviously, I hope I am wrong !!!!!! :)

Thanks, Sylvie.  Yeah, thank goodness for YouTube.  The crazy thing is we've had no snow to speak of last winter and so far this winter and the bad one has to hit this weekend.  What are the odds? 

Hope you don't get hit too hard in Quebec.

Diane

Thanks Diane. We're usually pretty good with snow removal under 6 inches in town, :D and luckily we have a private snow removal contractor here. I shouldn't say it too loud but we've seen worse... I think it was 5 years ago, we had 7 foot snowbanks and back then, I was doing the shoveling so can't complain now. :D Look at it this way: perfect time to stay inside and watch Michael, God willing. Take care Diane. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Oh! Diane! wow! Be safe with the weather & hope your pwer stays in. & Sylvie, I heard about those 50 tickets. Bummer I wasn't in Vegas or I'm not in Vegas. Oh! well! It wasn't meant to be. Wow! Sure they'll enjoy the show. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

I agree. Everyone on the East coast be safe. 7 feet embankments ther in Canada, whew. wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Michael's missing this snow blizzard&see the winds make it worse. I wish hims family safety throughout this storm.

Here is little photo from the stage for the show in Vegas tonight and for Sylvie and Robin CA it certainly looks like a colourful stage and what you can see is a huge "billboard" with written on "HSN, presents Michael Bolton : the Venetian, the Palazzo" in large white lettering and background is in brilliant shades of red and yellow almost looking like fireworks going off and there is a small billboard with just the colours and it looks as though it is going to be something that the cameras will zoom in on for the start of the show and then straight down onto the stage and you can see the front end of the car they have got coming through the backdrop onto the stage and below that is the drum kit and you can also see off to the left the piano and the lighting at the back of the stage is in blue so the red and yellow is really highlighted. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service