I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ooh, sounds pretty, thanks for the description Sylvia! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

HSN Live have, a few minutes ago, put out a post containing this link and what they have said is;  "after show to join them through this link for an exclusive encore performance and live chat"......hope link works for everyone because that is the one where I cannot access anything including the little preview video that is available on the page of Michael. 

http://on.fb.me/12z33ly

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

I tried that link and it doesn't let me in it, so I signed up for tweeter. Hopefully it will let me ask questions later.

Kellie

Hope you do have luck getting in somewhere Kellie but possibly if you try link Gail gave us for HSN Live FB you should have access into that and you can put any questions you have in the gold box on there for above link is really only to be able to watch Michael in the chat live section of the show.   Somebody did say to me that possibly a lot of these links may work at "showtime" and that is maybe the operative word and they will come alive then......hopefully !!! :) 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Have brought this post over from FB and it is one Jaana has put out and her link looks far more promising for us to be able to see the show from when video screen starts playing immediately on entry and I have gone in and checked "programmes" on this link and it shows Michael Bolton as being on 8 - 9 p.m. and that is the ET time and Jaana is right for it would be 1 a.m. for me......I certainly will stay up and see what happens !!! :)

Don't forget to watch Michael Bolton from Las Vegas broadcast live on HSN! The show will be at 3AM EET, or 1AM in London. http://www.hsn.com/watch-hsn-live_xh.aspx Concert rebroadcast 2 hours later on HSN2 http://www.hsn.com/watch-hsn-live_xh.aspx?network=4&amp%3Bcm_re=TV%2ALiveTV%2ANA

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

thank you Sylvia. Hopefully it will be possible to see the concert in France.

Hope you will be able to watch the concert Francoise and if not the concert at least the special chat live that they are going to hold after with Michael !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I will try to follow as special live chat. I lack sleep ! but it is so nice to share this adventure MB.

Françoise .

Is the live chat text form? Just wondering. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) I can't think of a goodquestion. Donna wana ask anything dumb.

Not much longer, It's been a long week here with family medical issues, will be nice to sit and watch MB and then come one here too and see the chat!!!!

Hope all of you get to enjoy it as well..

Robin in MD:)

Sorry about the medical girl Hope all is well. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Sylvia, take a couple hour doze there&get that 2nd wind for 1 a.m. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service