I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The chat was very slow coming on. I missed the first few minutes before it loaded.  If you saw the concert online you should have been able to catch the chat as well..it was in the same place.  Wonder why it wouldn't come up for you. They tell me the concert will be posted to the HSN website on Monday for those who missed it.  Gail

The chat was slow for me too Gail, I missed a few questions and then the audio had an echo but it was ok after a while!!LOL The show ROCKED!! MB has to be thrilled tonight..OMG!!! 

Thanks for sharing it will be posted on the site Gail..Whew, it was a great concert..had fun rocking out in my living room!!LOL

I think I caught our Kathy R. rocking out in the audience once during the Somkey Robinson songs-which were wonderful!!

Robin in MD:)

One of the questions they asked just as the sound came in was one I posted for a fan in another country!!  They said Gail A asked this question. The fan wanted to know what sweets he likes....I was so surprised I didn't hear what he said!!  If anyone heard it let me know so I can let the fan know.  LOL

I didn't hear the answer either Gail, that's about when mine worked too...

Robin in MD :)

Gail,

That must have been when mine came on, I didn't hear the question.  But I heard Michael saying, "M&M's peanut ones, I tell myself there is protein in them so it's OK" They all laughed.  He didn't say anything about blue ones though!  I really think that was just an old rumor.

Joy

NJ

Hi Robin,
Yes wasn't it the best? Loved it!! And I thought the same thing about our Kathy Rosario.  I didn't even realize she was going.  But I saw someone looked just like her during Tracks of My Tears, in a red top, doing a mean "seat dance"!! LOL!! I thought to myself, "That has to be Kathy R!!"
Joy ;)
NJ

Hi Gail,

Watched the concert on TV. Wow, he was great, I especially loved Smokey & Valerie Simpson.  Orianthi got to rock out in a few songs and Michael Lington also in one great solo.  Loved seeing Bill Clinton on video and Paula Abdul show up! I also missed part of the start of the chat, it just wouldn't load.  Once it did, it was fine.  Thanks for all your help in giving us the links to see everything!  A fun night here, waiting to see how many inches of snow we are going to get :(

Joy

NJ

Ohhh

Sorry Sylvie you couldn't get the chat. Me neither but Smoky was awesome. I wish Martha had spoken. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

If it is over I will go to bed now and stop trying to look for !!! lol   I couldn't access live chat on link I watched show on for it was just the show they aired and then it switched to one of their shopping shows and I couldn't get anything through any other link at all....couldn't watch the show on link you gave Gail because I tried at beginning and missed a couple of minutes when I realized it wasn't going to come on and went back into link I had but I did switch back to that to see if I could see the live chat on there but nothing.   As I said though it was FANTASTIC to see the show for it was one FANTASTIC show......Michael out shone them all and will definitely watch it again on Monday, definitely !! :)   Nearly 3.00 a.m. here so last cup of tea and then bed so, goodnight everyone !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I think you were watching the link on the main page that shows exactly what's on tv. After Michael's concert there was a show selling tablets.  To get the chat it was on the link I posted and it took a good 4 or 5 minutes for it to start for me so that could have been what you were seeing.

Hi Robin,

Sorry you didn't get to hear the chat after, but you did hear the concert! I got the feeling Martha Reeves wasn't up to really singing or something was off.  I mean she sang, but not by herself at all.  MB sang Nowhere To Run and really belted it out, she sang along with him but you couldn't really hear her.  And she did run off stage after, maybe she wasn't feeling up to par.  JMO.  But yes, Smokey was great and so was Valerie.

Joy;)

NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service