I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was going to say...the last one wasn't on the show...guess the audience got more numbers uh?  I'm also checking on Money to see if it will be on anything.  He did it last night and it was fantastic but it isn't on the album coming out.

Thanks Gail for checking all this out. What a night for MB and all involved...I watched it all over again from the DVR last night!! Definitely a keeper!!!!!!!

Preview for upcoming shows back here in the next few weeks!!! WOO HOO!!

Robin in MD :)

It certainly is a keeper Robin.  I DVR'd it while watching and was so thankful we didn't lose power during the blizzard here.  I'm going to watch it again in a few minutes.  The whole show was fantastic.  So grateful to HSN for doing it.

Don't know if anyone else on here was affected by the blizzard, but we have at least 2 feet of snow in MA--maybe more.

Diane

That's a lot of snow. Been there done that Diane when I lived in MD. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi ladies...Don't have time to research proper thread....but....what a SHOW!!!!! I haven't seen the show yet but lots of you have seen me...LOL  The couple next to me both hit me and said "you are on TV"! I was in a Bolton Moment.....don't bother  me.....LOL  Needless to say a historical concert to be at and what a Bolton Adventure!!!! I shall return soon with my review......OMG......what a night!!!!

Kathy...beyond floating......and LAFD Bob.....the photographer :)))))

Kathy,

I knew it was you! Come back down off that cloud for a few minutes and give us a review soon!!!

Joy ;)
NJIcon of a cartoon brown haired woman

sitting on a cloud, orange sunset sky background.

Hello kathy,

this is the impression I have from the live yesterday, so do me a place on your cloud, I would like to stay a few more days at least until Monday.

tendrement

katia

Hi Katia,

So you are on Cloud 9 just from watching the concert on the computer?

I am the official "Cloud Keeper" so here is one especially for you!

Joy ;)

NJ

Bonjour Joy,

Oh, thank you Joy, the cloud fits me very well, you understand my general condition, I am completely in the clouds and it makes my son laugh, he told me it's cool, Michael Bolton, thank you for this gesture and I give you big kisses

tend

katia

Oh WOW Kathy great to hear from you !!! :)   Yes I saw your second of fame too and hip hop dancing on the seat moves.....groovy baby !!! LOL.  Look out for MB because he may just be starting to surface somewhere for believe he partied till about 2 or 3 in the morning and no darn wonder either at pulling off such a hit show.....boy, he pulled out all the stops for last night and they all worked....he NAILED it !! :)

Can't wait for review !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Sylvia...I don't "do" nightclubs. But Michael DEFINITELY NAILED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Can't wait to read you review, Kathy. Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service