I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for all information Gail & Sylvie&everyone in Canada, enjoy the shows.

Thanks for info Gail and thanks too Sylvie for all the follow-up for I like to get that kind of stuff out on my FB page so will get onto that today.....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi everyone, to complete the info on the “Q” show on CBC Radio 1, it’s aired live on the radio at 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.. I don’t know if the night show is a rerun of the morning show or vice-versa. There is a link on the “Q” page:

http://www.cbc.ca/q/

to listen live and also a link to listen to the latest show. Everyone should be aware

that I have no clue how long the latest show stays there, or whether it can be heard outside Canada. You have until Friday to find out so good luck to all! Sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

You go Sylvie. Love it. thanks everyone for all information. Awesome about the translations in Porgical.

Thanks for putting the link in Sylvie.  I've had a look on the site but got lost! lol   I'll try again tomorrow (when my head will hopefully be clearer). If I can get it to play CBC Radio 1 either live or the Q show over here  in the UK, I'll post.   If anyone else knows whether it can be heard in other countries could they please post?

I'm trying to catch up a little on what Michael's been doing but I got lost on all the forums so apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere.

hugs to all, di xxx

(Scotland)

Hi Diane, glad you're catching up sweetie and good luck on the CBC show. Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvie, it's not easy trying to catch up.   I know Michael was playing Vegas and wasn't sure if he was going to stay there awhile - but I don't think he is because I saw Gail post somewhere that he was playing somewhere else - if that makes sense.

So I thought I'd try and catch an interview about his book and/or CD, which is why I posted above.  Phew!!

Okay, off to bed now and I'll try again tomorrow (UK time).   But as I said, thank you for the link.

hugs, di xxx

(Scotland)

Hi Diane and I haven't checked out link yet but will soon but if you want to know all that Michael is doing just got to home page on here and scroll down and all his concerts are shown on left hand side but Michael is touring from now until early March in the east coast area of US and also too my little page on FB gives out all information and it is all together on there...keep that up dated everyday with pictures, tweets, videos and any other pieces of information. and as you had been in on it thought maybe you were following ?? :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Have checked out radio link and it works beautifully in the UK .....was just listening to some classical, Brahms; lovely for a Tuesday morning but better even for a Friday morning coming up with Mr Bolton or, at least, I think afternoon with us by time it will be on......need to check those timings !!!!! :)    Thanks for link !!!! :)

Hi Sylvia, glad to hear the link works! My guess is that it'll be 4:00 p.m. for you guys on Friday. Hubby told me the audio from the show, assuming the recording if you've missed it,  is put up on the site the next day. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

There is a very big Barnes and Noble here in Greenwood Indiana if Michael gets a chance to stop by.

Kellie

Little bit of information that I have picked up through tweets this morning is that Michael was selling his book at the Rama concert last night and after show he was signing them and personalizing them and he was still signing about midnight !!   Maybe something he will be doing at other shows or, whether just there, because of course Rama was an early finish but interesting to note nonetheless. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service