I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone, this is a message from Twitter that Katia posted on another thread, since she wasn’t sure where to put it:

http://t.co/PWTX8LIDbJ

is back with a new album & book #SoulOfItAll tonight on @ETCanada

http://vine.co/v/brrHzdnKqDM

Retweeté par Michael Bolton

-----

It’s a short clip of Michael saying hi to all his Canadian fans, God bless him… :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

woops, I missed the HSN show @ 10 p.m. East coast time.

Thanks for that link Sylvie and Katia and Michael was going daft on Twitter last night for a few hours before show and one thing he did tweet was that he is coming to the UK THIS YEAR to tour because of book and CD PLUS he was asked about release of CD in the UK and the CD is not yet released here but, Michael's words; "will be soon !"   Now when Kathy asked him about Scotland he said no but whether in Michael's mind the UK is England and Scotland is a separate country, that I don't know but know that is how a lot of Americans and other nationalities relate to the British Isles......we have too many names that are associated with here because of historic events......so still looks promising for something here this year even it is only the RAH.    He also said that he is doing a concert in Rome soon when someone asked about Italy.....Michael is more forthcoming than his promotional people appear to be !!!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, keeping fingers crossed for you girl! Hope you got good news about your car and make sure it's in working order if there's a RAH show! :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Sylvie and just back in after picking up car....was repairable but the Bolton Concert/Travelling Fund has taken a hit and think it will be taking a further hit for I've got a leak somewhere in my heating system and I still can't get that blind up for the plaster falling down......LOL    I tell you I'm in some state for one woman and don't know what I'm laughing at;  think it is just to stop me from crying !!!!! LOL 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Aw! Sylvia. I wish you well with everything. Financial situations can make us all wanna hollar. I understand. Praying for you.

Thanks Robin CA  and just have to keep remembering what my mother always used to say that;  "it is only money; more important things in life !!" and my dad and I used to turn and say to her; "yes, but lifes easier if you have got some in your purse  !!".....LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I pray that everything will solve ...

Hi Sylvia! ... God willing and Michael too!! And maybe you will be the next to be in the cloud of Joy! : D and tell your own experience! Best to you! Thanks for all you do ... a big kiss, Mar

Hola Sylvia!!...Dios quiera y Michael tambien!! Y quizá tú serás la próxima en estar en la nube de Joy!! :D y contarnos tu propia experiencia!! Lo mejor para vos!! Gracias por todo lo que haces...un beso grande, Mar

Gracias Mar por su muy amable desea...Estoy seguro de que todo funcionará en sí mismo hacia fuera: generalmente siempre hace!!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I'm praying for all of you in the UK for Michael to come, tour, do CD/Book signings for all of you. Then, the reviews will be pouring in some more like now. :)))))

Merci à vous deux, Katia et Sylvie! bisous, Mar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service