I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Gail, got a couple questions, but so far, no answer:)! He keeps us on the edge:)! LOL!

Mary & Meghan!

I see no answers, Gail, only quesstions as I try to keep up here with it somewhat.

Kathy T.

Hey girls.....we are on "Bolton Time" .....give him another hour !!!! LOL

Sylvia.  YWSF  27

I guess!!LOL I have to go get dinner soon so I cannot sit on here..Shame the site is having technical issues when he's trying to do this.

Robin in MD)

I forgot about that, Sylvia, Lol.......

Kathy T. :-)

I see he has answered one of Mary's questions and one of yours Robin.....have you seen them for I hope so !!!!

Sylvia.   YWSF 27

17.%2520michael%2520bolton

Michael has just done this video and put it up on Reddit in answer to one question.............

http://wayw.re/13HzKhH

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for that video Sylvia, much appreciated. Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

This is Michael answering the questios

http://mashable.com/2013/03/06/michael-bolton-reddit-ama-photos/  (more photos)  The two videos he recorded are at the end

Tucked away in startup #waywire's office in New York City, singer Michael Bolton answered questions Wednesday during a candid Ask Me Anything session on Reddit.

Mashable exclusively interviewed the Grammy-winning artist minutes before the Reddit AMA, learning details about his viral "Jack Sparrow" video from Saturday Night Live and more.

"I'm happy to risk my life by coming on (Reddit)," Bolton said with a smirk, wearing a dark suit with black sunglasses hanging from his black button-down shirt.

• On Billboard adding YouTube views to the way it picks songs for its charts:

"That's interesting because it does calculate the new face and new reality of the industry. It'll be interesting to see how it works out and skews the charts. I like how it's all changing to keep up with the reality and how (music listeners) are responding, so it will be interesting to see how the YouTube translation figures in."

On what love REALLY has to do with it:

"At the end of the day nothing else actually matters. You find out years down the road that it's not about romantic love, it's the people you love — family and friends. Everything else is not quite bullshit, but everything else fades away."

On the "Jack Sparrow" SNL video:

"None of my hits have been as big as what happened on SNL. I had never seen anything like this. On the night it aired, John Mayer was there and he said, 'Tomorrow you're going to see something you've never seen before. A lot of poeple that don't know you are going to now be fans of your video.' I spent a bunch of time with Lonely Island guys. I didn't know they were so hands on. They showed me the first clip we recorded ... that's when I figured they knew what they were doing and it was going to be special. ... I also didn't want to be too disgusting that I would lose my whole core audience."

• On which popular artists he would want to write for or do a duet with:

"I'd like to cut a track with John Mayer. You wouldn't have to twist my arm to do a duet with Rihanna or Beyonce for that matter. ... I'm not a prisoner in any genre. ... I could enjoy the right song with Kelly Clarkson. ... I love artists that have respect for their gift. I'm swaywed by people that have great work ethic like Lady Gaga. When I see someone to do something with their life and just go all in, it means a lot to me because it took me 18 years to have a hit."

To tackle questions during his AMA, Bolton occasionally paused to record short video answers. Some AMA personalities answer their questions with only text, but Bolton had video-sharing service #waywire make his AMA more visual (see examples below).

"On Reddit, written word and flat text doesn't always convey a message with a personality," #waywire CEO Nathan Richardson told Mashable.

Also if you didnt' see the answers you can find them all here...no questions bu this answers:

http://www.reddit.com/user/MichaelBoltonMusic/

Oh Gail, thanks for everything sweetie, I was able to access the videos and all his replies, phew! I shared it all with Robin R too, what a day! Thank you so much Gail, so very much appreciated, take care sweetie. Big bear hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service