I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw this. How neat. Is he still at it ? He answered one of mine about writing the book.. LOL. Lot of questions.

Robin in MD :)

Neat some of you girls' questions Michael responded to. Wow! This folder of mine is jamming. :)

Gail,
Thank you so much for getting all this on here!! Was afraid I would miss it all. So funny about the "Flashing" question (Craziest thing you've seen from a fan?) LOL!!! Joy ;)
NJ

Another video response to a question from Michael and for Sylvie and Robin CA because he does not voice exactly what he is talking about but am I allowed to say the word "boobs" on here....for that is what Michael is talking about 

http://wayw.re/Xr52Wn

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Merci Sylvia

Génial

katia

This is one of the videos above....here is another new one just posted:

too too too much fun, I love it, thank you gail

katia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service