I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gail,

Thank you so much for all this info! Wow is he a busy man.  Now we know why he wasn't home to see Amie :(

He must be living in NYC & LA doing all these TV appearances!

Joy

NJ

HALLMARK CHANNEL

10:00 AM
Home & Family - Michael Bolton discusses his new album and book; Maria Canals-Barrera shares news about a "Wizards of Waverly Place" reunion; nutritionist and culinary consultant Peggy Kotsopolous pays a visit; Corky Harvey and Dr. Lauren Hyman with information about breast feeding.
Joy
NJ

Thanks Joy. DVR is set to go!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Robin,

No problem, I just have to figure out what channel Hallmark is! I know I do get it. Wow, I can't believe all these appearances!

I can't keep up with watching them, how can MB do all this?  Such an amazing busy busy man!

Joy ;)

NJ

Hi everyone, I was doing the rounds again and caught on the main page tweets to an from Michael about an interview on Syrius XM, so Syrius users: be on the lookout! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Check out Michael's comedic side

This will be running in NYC cabs and Path trains shortly.

Hi Gail, I can't find anywhere to click on the NY news page sweetie, but thanks for sharing it's out there. Wow, how  crazy busy can one man be? lol Take care Gail and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Very cute video Gail...thanks :) Just watched Michael on Good Day LA and Michael is looking GREAT in his "open tie" look!!!! Nice interview :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy R..anything new in this interview????  I like this look on him too very much!! :)

Robin in MD :)

I got the Good Day L. A. also but what about this Hollywood Access live? Kathy R. LAPD, is hollywood access on channel 4 @ 7:30 different than access hollywood Live or are they the same? Just wondering.

This is cute!!LOL Thanks for posting!! :)

Robin in MD:)

Sylvie here is the video embeded here...does that help?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service