I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi folks and below is a link into a radio interview that Michael has done on 11th March and Joy found this link and put on the Miscellany thread but as Michael is talking about his book I have told Joy I was bringing this over to the Promotions thread as feel it definitely belongs on here too and as I don't know how many of you actually follow the Miscellany thread, couldn't take the risk of some of you missing another great interview....couldn't have that, could we ?? lol.

"This is a 2 hour radio show.  You can move the blue line over to get to MB at 1:05:02 to 02:08:35

Brett Winterble Show Mar 11 Conclaves Climate Change and Michael Bo...

Brett Winterble Show Podcast

In Today's Brett Winterble Show, great convo on the conclave, the climate and other great stuff including Benghazi and Michael Bolton!

» Download This Episode - 93Mb

» Direct link to this podcast."

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia. I will try to stream it on my phone when I get to work so I can listen while I work...

Great find Joy...thanks for sharing it here too Sylvia.

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for everything girls being sent.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for bringing those over here. I had caught the tweets to and from Michael with SyriusXM and posted on this thread on Tuesday. I'm just glad Joy found it! Boy, Michael gives new meaning to "crazy busy", doesn't he? Well anyway, take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Nice radio interview!! Thanks for sharing.

Michael with all his activity makes me run breathless&I have a lot of energy. Whew.

I wonder if now that's it for us here in the USA for promo stuff? Wow he's needed roller skates these last 2 weeks and us too in order to keep pace with him!!LOL 

I was wondering the same thing. I know I am a bit worn out but quite pleasantly so. Just more concerts please!!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

We sure do need roller skates to keep up with the babe.

Michael did say somewhere recently that he would be working on his sit-com in the Spring so maybe as he now appears to be over in CA  he will stay put for a couple of weeks and be working on that.......give us some news Michael !!!! lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

He said he was waiting to hear if they will pick it up to then do a pilot. if so then he has to start filming in the spring for the pilot. If that's accepted, then they will start filming for the fall TV season I guess this summer..Yikes...Not sure about anything other than what MB had said in a recent interview.. I think it's to be the ABC TV network here..

Below is picture of Larry Elder and Michael at the GoodDay LA studios which Larry tweeted to Michael and Michael has in turn retweeted for us so that we can see photo and it is a lovely photo of them both standing in a corridor (I believe) of the studio.   Katia had put photo in photo thread and I checked out where it had come from and thought it deserved to be over here too as it most certainly relates to MB's promotional work !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service