I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Part 2......radio interview and it was great and they started it of by playing ANMHE with Kelly Rowland and then talked about weather and Michael said about flying in from Portugal yesterday and hearing about all the bad weather and they wondered if they would get caught by it but main roads were clear and they had got to studio okay and really, basically he said, wondered what everyone was going on about until he stepped out the car and then thought he was in Alaska.  He said it was "pretty wicked" out there but that studio was "nice and toasty".  Then Gordon Burns, interviewer, started talking about album and what had inspired him to go with Motown and Michael answered by saying that he had to go back to the book because that was why he was there to talk about that (obviously not a promotional tour for CD but just for book because still nothing mentioned about when CD out in UK)  and MB went onto say about it almost being from his childhood and had always wanted to do an album of Motown and really talked about it in relation to everything that he has said in memoir.   He was then asked what had brought about memoir being written now and he said that basically so much had been written about him that he felt the time was right for him to write about himself and especially to tell stories that a lot of people didn't know about as with his 18 year overnight success.   He then moved onto say about golf and making reference to the book being his first nine on the course and he was now on the back nine and Gordon asked him how that was going and Michael said that, so far, he had just moved off the tee and it is going straight down the fairway and of course you could hear plenty of chuckles and laughter.   Gordon said about the book being very "straight" and not a lot of stories that one would have imagined could have been told in it and Michael said that his publishers didn't want any salacious stories but he could have told plenty but he was keeping those for the screenplay for the movie because with something like that you can "let it all hang out there" !!  Plenty laughter again !!   He then went onto talk about his single status just now as Gordon said about plenty of women adoring him and relationships he had had and Michael then made reference to Nicolette and said about that relationship lasting 17/18 years, on and off and that, apart from his marriage, it had been the longest time he had ever been with one woman.  He said first of all about her being well known in Britain as she was a Brit and then he also said about her appearing in Desperate Housewives and that of course he had also dated Terri Hatcher from the same show so when Nicolette and him appeared at different functions or events to do with Desperate Housewives and the other stars were there, including Terri, it was wondered if things could be uncomfortable but he said that situation never arose and they always had a wonderful time at such functions all being together.   The interview ended with Gordon wishing him well on his back nine and Michael thanked him and chuckled and then they played the whole of HAISTLWY and once that was over Gordon said about a great interview and that Michael had just left the studio.

Back tomorrow with next episdoe !!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

thanks for being our "weeporter" again. I enjoyed your reviews thoroughly. As for the weather in Germany I just want to add: dito! The wind is so cold that you freeze while moving... and bringing further bronchitis etc with it. Brrr, I'm so fed up with being ill... So thank you again for making me laugh. Have a nice Sunday, Astrid

Hi Sylvia, thanks for your detailed information on the interview with Gordon. Loved it. Also, Astrid, you get well soon & I'm sorry you folks are still in winter weather.

Well now thanks for episode 2 also Sylvia! Hmm, I didn't know Nicolette was British, I don't think I ever heard her speak with an accent. That sounded like a fun interview, thanks again for the report Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

To me Nicolette has a British accent, I can hear it, and she was born in southern England to the actress Sally Sheridan and when she appeared in one the Bond films she met Telly Savalas and they married and that was when they moved to the States and when they divorced the family split the time between the UK and the USA.......full of useless information;  that's me !!!!! LOL

Hey Sylvia, well when I read your initial post, I checked Wikipedia and sure enough, all that info is there. Thanks anyway. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Folks, I think I hav it nacked the problems I've been having on replying. Yay

A lot more on Wikipedia than I have given for I didn't realize they lived in Somerset and she went to school there I just thought she was born around the London area and presumed they lived there till the States.   I only know and have retained information because I loved Telly Savalas and when he married her mother that was when they came into my little "space" and then of course loved Harry Hamlin and up she popped again and of course all the tv programmes she was in, watched them all, long before Mr. Bolton gave any reason to look at her twice !!! LOL.

Thanks for the report Sylvia. Well, the interview sounded a little different. I wonder why he only talked about the book though, but it sounds like it was probably on purpose. Maybe he'll tour the U.K. when the CD release date is finally nailed down: I hope so for you guys! Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Episode 3.......below is picture of Michael and Gordon Burns in the BBC Radio Manchester Studio this morning.......

Glad you enjoyed "reviews" Astrid and you stay warm and well !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend and part-time "weeporter" !!!!! LOL

Thanks for letting us know about all these interviews and the photo too Sylvia..I cannot keep up with MB's schedule over there!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Ditto to what Robin Md. said here, Sylvia. My own schedule is very busy right now but happy to see MB having such a great time over seas and hope he gets to Largs or nearby to you very soon, Sylvia. Thanks for all the post everyone, hope to catch up on here soon.

Hugs,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service