I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great video!

Anna (in MO)

Thanks Gail for it is a super video and seeing Mr. Bolton with that shirt and tie...ohhhhhhhhhh but mind you, it was lovely seeing him this morning with the shirt just opened at neck, without any tie.....think he could wear a tartan pinafore and he would still look great !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Great video Gail, thanks!!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Here are a couple of pictures of Michael at the ITV Studios yesterday and there are a few pictures of him also leaving a Mayfair Private Club called Loulou's with Heather Kerzner last night but they are not spectacular pictures so I will miss putting them on here but if you want to see them just go into Contactmusic.com.

I have checked the Sun and The Independent and so far have found no articles, unless they have slipped past me but will obviously check tomorrows and see if anything but Michael did say he was leaving the UK on Friday so it gives him Thursday free so whether some of those interviews are going to be done then but of course he could be thinking of making his way up to Largs for Thursday !!!! LOL  On the radio programmes that I recorded I am sorry folks but they cannot be uploaded onto here as the files are too large and also bad news from my brother this afternoon for he thought he had set the recorder properly for The Wright Stuff but it never started and he couldn't see or work out what had happened so I just thanked him for trying and just left it because he was getting himself in a very apologetic state when he said he would do and then he couldn't and I spent a little while trying to appease him and tell him we really didn't want to hear Michael and had to start saying it was okay for it was just all the same stuff that Michael was going on about in anycase and whilst I stood there saying this I was saying a little prayer of God forgive you you wee, wee liar but......so sorry folks nowt doing this year on recordings !!! :((((

Aw! Sylvia, you tried. I know it's happened to us all like Oops, that or the other didn't work out. Like I said, it happens to us all. You&your brother tried.

Hi Robin CA I have just put the link to the radio show from this morning down below and it is a direct link, starts to play immediately and the link for The Wright Show Gail has put that on and it is in the previous page to this and the only thing with that, as with the Loose Women one, is that there is a time limit from the station for how long they hold them for viewing....it is still about 5/6 days to go but if you want to listen to them then do so as soon as possible.

The Wright Stuff only works in the UK.. Says I cannot play it from over here..Darn...

Hope someone can put it up somehow at some point!!LOL Sounded like he was pretty funny on that one.

Robin in MD :)

Sorry about that I am getting lost with it all of course that doesn't play and I hope you can all appreciate when it is just about 2 hours long it is kind of difficult to give a review on but what I will try and do before it does go, but obviously after Michael has left these shores, I will go in and listen to and try and copy down some bits but Michael was on good form today and there were plenty of quick quips as well as little bits of jokes for just a tiny bit here for just now was when they were reviewing the day's newspapers and Michael had a story about children and food and in particular about them eating vegetables and there is this line of thought that it is genetic when you get children that just do not want to eat certain foods so that was what they were discussing and if you should in fact force your child to eat something when it doesn't want to but what had been raised in the newspaper and was in the headline was about the like or dislike of eating of peas being genetic ....so Michael, in he comes and says, when he saw that heading he got a bit mixed up with the language for he thought it was a story about children liking or disliking peeing in their jeans....the place erupted and Matthew Wright, the presenter, he just about fell off his seat laughing.   On the sit-coms that was brought up again and Michael did say, two, and that one had been paid for so it was on but again made comment about tv and you never know until you are actually doing something and I am sure that he said he sort of wouldn't believe it until it was happening although he definitely hopes that both do.  I will listen to that bit again and try and get that almost verbatim for you.  One other little bit was when the girl that was on the panel was reviewing the papers she had been given she had a story that is pretty hot here just now and it concerns an institution dealing with self harming teenagers and they in fact believe that  a way to help is to allow these children to self harm in a controlled environment and so they gave out razor blades to children and the other fellow on the panel was just up in arms and appalled at this train of thought that it could do any good but she was  holding back and saying that to give a definite decision whether right or wrong she felt that you would need a lot more information and a lot more information concerning individual cases and she felt that the media were reporting far too dramatically just for their own gain and Michael was sitting looking at her and kind of half nodding as though he could certainly see her point of view and unlike the other guy's adamant refusal to even think about it was more like Michael and her had adopted the attitude; there are two sides to every story but she ended by saying whatever way it went and however these poor children were helped it was a tragic and terrible situation for them to be in  and just as the conversation was drawing to a close and she was throwing her papers that she had finished with on the floor Michael comes away with; "yeah, it is bloody awful !"  The comment was not made comment on and they moved on to the next item but I thought you are just about walking a thin line boy and you had better watch what your next quip is.....he was good and as I say without doubt on fine form and thoroughly enjoying himself and there was plenty more little gems !! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the recap Sylvia.. I appreciate it.. MB is letting it all out these days with his funny jokes, love it!! He's been like that onstage too..We laughed alot at the concerts this last time around.

Robin in MD:)

LOL......Wee One, nice of your brother to try and to be so serious about the project failing and you are a great sis for making him feel better. Thanks for the pics and photos.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Below is the link into the Ryan Tubridy show from RTE 2fm that Michael recorded yesterday and which was broadcast this morning and hope you enjoy.  Michael comes on at approximately 25 mins. into tape.

http://www.rte.ie/radio/utils/radioplayer/rteradioweb.html#!rii=1%3...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service