I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't think it was too awkward, just took MB a second to figure out what he was saying!!LOL It's a good interview!!!

Robin in MD:)

That was a Great Interview...Thanks for sharing your find:)!

Have a Great Day All:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks for that Scottish interview Sylvia, phew, what an accent the interviewer has! Loved it, thanks Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Here is lovely photo of Michael and Kelly Benjko, Manager at Magic 104.5, when MB did his webcast there this morning.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

MB looks like he's not awake yet!!LOL Cute!!

He needed his "REDBULL"...LOL:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

To let you know that I have checked Radio 4 , Front Row, and Michael's interview is being aired tomorrow night at 7.15 p.m. and as I said there are links always available for that so I will get it over as soon as I can after programme finished and below is the picture that they are showing which looks as though it is taken in the studio.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

What a great photo, Sylvia! Thanks!

Anna (in MO)

Awesome photo! Thanks Sylvia!!!

MB looks great, thanks for the photo, Sylvia!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Looks like he had the REDBULL...LMBO:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Another photo of Michael at the Magic Studios this morning with Neil (Doctor) Fox (Foxy) and the girl who posed the questions to Michael...sorry haven't got her name !!! :(((

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend signing off for the night !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service