I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia, Thanks for trying it says not able to be played in my region..:( 

Robin in MD:)

Oh that is hard lines well I hope the below link works for this one is for the radio interview that was broadcast tonight on Radio 4 and is the last one on this tour of Mr. Bolton's.........enjoy folks !!! :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rgmbc

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

This one is working here Sylvia!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Sylvia,

Thank you, that link worked for me too! Interview was good, but to short!!

Funny story I never heard about when he thought he was being followed by fan stalkers!

Uh oh, a word to the wise for us all....................he will call the cops on us!!

Joy ;)

NJ

That is a story he has put in the book Joy and it certainly is quite funny and I bet wished the ground would just open up when he realized his mistake and another word to the wise too if you are ever following somebody like that and they pull into a car park, where they shouldn't be going and then pull back out again, attempt, in some way, to get their attention so they know who YOU are and why you are on their tail......certainly don't blame Michael for calling the cops but question the "other" driver's commonsense.....don't want to name any names on here in case I get a libel action against me !!!!! LOL.

Oh! cool how Michael signed Paula's book all personal & all. Thanks for everything girl & Diane F., good seeing you out here, girl. Sorry you've missed interviews but @ least you're getting to see&hear some, right? :)

Here is another link into something I know you will all want to see and enjoy for it is the christening ceremony in Portugal of the cruise ships and just you wait till you see this and HEAR it too ......FANTASTIC comes to mind !!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhM99WsWR1s

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks again Sylvia. Very pretty video!! MB looked and sounded great!

Robin in MD :)

Beautiful video, Sylvia, Thanks!!

Kathy T. :-)

Wow, thanks a lot for the links Sylvia: I'm glad the Radio 4 interview is available for everyone! Take care Sylvia and thanks for all the legwork! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Sylvia,

Wonderful! Loved the fact that they had MB music in the background of the entire video. What a beautiful ship.

THANKS for all your hard work being a Wee Weporter!

Joy ;)

NJ

Icon of a cartoon lady reporter,

holding a microphone.

Thanks for the icon Joy ....love it and only wish I had figure like her !!!!!! LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service