I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't Holly Wood Access Live on the hallmark channel? If so, I can't get it as I don't have cable. Darn. Oh! well! Thanks for the information though Sylvia.

Hey Robin CA I don't know for certain if Access Hollywood Live is on Hallmark Channel or not but what I do know is that it is the "Home & Family" show that is on Hallmark and that is the only on that is listed as being on that Channel so somehow I don't think Access Hollywood Live is on it for is that not on CBS or something like that or is that a cable channel too ??  Know how frustrating it can be for before we went digital I didn't have the red button channel because it wasn't available on analogue and the number of times, especially watching a tennis match, and they would come to end of transmission but you could switch over to red button channel and see the end...yeah....if you HAD the red button channel.....number of times my tv nearly went out the window but thank goodness now I have the red button !!! LOL.   Hope you do get to watch and if not at least link is on here somewhere and will find for you again if you want ?? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Twitter / AngieGreaves: Loved meeting Michael Bolton. ...
twitter.com
Instantly connect to what's most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking
katia

The cover is differenton this book she's holding..Just noticed how his name and writing are placed differently.

Cool photo!

Robin in MD :)

That is the cover that has been shown on the different programmes MB did while over here Robin and I have seen that on Amazon but what edition or whatever it comes from I haven't clue !!

katia

katia

Thanks for pictures Katia and on the one with Angie thought that as she posted that on Twitter over 4 hours ago was hoping she would have had video up on her page by now but no sign of yet.....keep looking out for it everyone !!! :)

Other pictures Katia has put are some of ones of Michael leaving Loulou's in London on 28th March and other one at car is taken from ITV studios on 25th March.....thanks for them Katia  !!! :)

Can I just say I have checked The Independent and nothing yet and nothing coming up for The Sun either so do not know when articles going to appear.   On The Sun there was an article in the 24th March edition but it was about "6 of the best National Anthem disasters" and Michael was one of the six but I don't, somehow, that would have been what his admin were referring to...well, I don't think so ???? LOL.

katia

Thanks for those three Katia, although pretty small, but haven't a clue when and where they were taken as can't track those ones down but I do notice MB has shirt and tie on....was it some event in Portugal, any idea ????

Oui elles datent du 25 du portugal, pardon de n'avoir rien mis comme explication, a bientôt

Yes they are from the 25's portugal, sorry have nothing set as explanation soon

merci

katia

Thanks Katia for explaining those great photos!!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service