I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like he had CD jackets already signed there too....hmmmm was she able to get that as well?  Cool!

Robin in MD:)

Here is a picture of Michael at the book signing today which I picked up on Twitter.

Hope you enjoy your book Robin MD and that you get chance to read tonight and whatever "sad" event it is that has happened is nothing too traumatic ??

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, I won't go into it here. This evening things are starting to look brighter! Thanks for your good thoughts!

Love the pic you posted.

Just posted this:

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11 8pm - 9pm

Michael will be at The Whisper Restaurant and Lounge to sign his new memoir, The Soul Of It All: My Music, My Life, and previews his upcoming album, Ain’t No Mountain High Enough: A Tribute to Hitsville U.S.A., in an exclusive meet & greet reception for Citi cardmembers. VIP Vouchers are extremely limited and available while supplies last.

How to Attend: Spend $350 or more in same day purchases using a Citi credit or debit card and show your receipts at the Concierge Services Desk to receive a VIP Reception voucher for you and one (1) guest, which includes drinks, hors d’oeuvres, an autographed memoir, and a special opportunity to meet Michael Bolton in person.

Thanks Gail, so many things going on!! Good for Michael!!!

Ok..maybe this will help with the Jimmy Fallon show...Michael tapes the show on Wednesday (tomorrow) and it airs that night...since the show comes on on the East Coast at 12:35 a.m.   some are calling it the next day January 31st...so check your own listings....please!!

Thanks for all the information Gail and sounds a good one at Citi !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

A new picture from the signing has been posted on the main site...check it out.

I am driving my Family crazy with All of this Michael news:)! OMG...I can't help it...he's everywhere:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Some pics found by Cristina (Italy):

Oh wonderful Pilar for they are wonderful pictures !! :)   Thank Cristina for finding those !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

THESE ARE FABULOUS Pilar!! OMG I love them...Thanks for posting..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service