2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 80212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lovely review, Joy, thank you. So sorry for Eileen not being able to make it and I know she had to be very disappointed, so sorry Eileen if you read this.
Glad you finally got to hold MBs hand. I think you have one more concert to make yet don't you? Oh Joy, take MB a flower if you can,
that is a special moment, handing him a flower. Love the photo you were able to get too. Glad you and your friend had a great time at the concert and thanks for sharing it. Enjoy your cloud nine ;-).

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks Kathy T! Yes, one more NJ show on March 2nd. The 3 of us are going to AC and staying over, so we plan to do some shopping and I am sure a few slot machines! Eileen must be able to make this one!! I have lots of photos to post from New Brunswick but computer issues.  Working on it..........

Hugs from NJ,

Joy

Hey Joy,

What a great adventure...except for poor Eileen:( What a Bummer!  You had a great time I can tell, I feel your enthusiasm:)! Wow, Panty throwing again! These girls need to know that is old school...they need to throw Roses to him instead of panties! But I can imagine the Laughs you all got! I can hardly wait to hear this New cd...Is it out to buy yet?

So have you washed that hand yet? LMBO! Well girl, I gotta go for now, but thanks for your review...I look forward to reading more!

Take Care! And enjoy that Cloud:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary,

Thanks, yes it was great..............still on that Cloud 9! :)

Yes, panty throwing is so old school and un-classy! And I get the feeling he doesn't even get a kick out of it.

MB deserves better, rose throwing is very classy.  He did get flowers, single roses, and cards.

Joy

NJ

Hi Mary, just a reminder: Michael's CD is out on Michael's birthday on Tuesday, but the lucky fans who can get to a concert get a preview treat. Only 2 more days for our turn! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I'll be there at Target getting my copy, and I'm off work, so look out, I'm gonna be jammin w/Michael! And hubby will be listening to it w/me:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

My beautiful Joy
Thank you for taking the time to tell us what time fabulous.I'm sorry about your friend Eileen.It seems to share this event, even if we are thousands of kilometers, because just read your words, you feel your emotions, and then you touch the hand, sublime!, and I am delighted to you.Very beautiful singer so very beautiful photo. I wish you full! full! full! other times as soon fabuleux.A, Joy, and take care of you

tendrement

katia

Hi Katia,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy to be able to share this with you all, and that it really does mean so much to others.

I do have lots more photos to come.

Joy

NJ

Hey Joy, GREAT REVIEW!!! I enjoyed reading it, took me back to last Monday..LOL Yes he's in great form and so glad you all got to the stage.  I can feelyour excitement during the show!!!!  OMG he's too funny isn't he!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!! So glad he held your hand at the stage!!!! :):)

Stay on your cloud!!!!!!

Gotta scoot. I too am sorry that Eileen wasn't able to get there..that's a shame for her..I'm glad she has another show coming up!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin,

Thanks, yes it was very similar to your PA show.  I have one more coming up in AC on March 2.  But you girl, how many? Two more?

Wow, happy for you!!

Joy

NJ

Hi Joy, wow, thanks for posting your review! Oh, I feel so bad for Eileen, was this her only concert? Well, at least, she did get her special moment with Michael at the book signing... Back to your review, I know what you mean about meeting Bolton buddies for the first time after”meeting” them on-line. Robin R and I had corresponded a year and a half before we met and I’ll never forget it... :D Cool you got the CD in advance! Well I’d say you did a pretty good job with the setlist, thanks Joy! It’s nice to hear how much fun Michael is having this year: sounds like he’s basking happily in everything attached to the latest releases and the number “60” is not such a big deal... Sweetie, I’m so happy for you that you got your moment at the stage! Thanks again so much for sharing with us Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Sylvie,

Eileen is going with Lee & I to the Atlantic City, NJ show on March2. So it's not her last show in the area, but OMG did she miss a great one!

This was just the perfect MB concert, being up at the stage (I mean right next to the stage with no one in front of you) is so amazing! It's like you are almost up there with the band, having a party with them........ you forget about the audience and everyone sitting behind you. 

Hugs from NJ,

Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service